• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Knights of Ill Fortune (or the Chronicles of Kale, Agent of the Empire)

jeffwik

First Post
Can I level, then?

Yeah, "Lord Vader the psychic warrior" is a surprisingly playable character concept. I'll be unhappy when he dies.

Can we arrange it so he loses an arm first, and then falls down an infinitely deep hole?

Morrow

First Post
I'll see what I can do. I wonder, does Kale have any children?

"Don't be too proud of this magical terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a campaign is insignificant next to the power of Psionics. "

Morrow

Morrow

First Post
So do I. Unfortunately the campaign came to a sudden end when one player and the DM (that would be me) moved away. Don't feel too bad for them though, during the last session Shinobi Killfist, Kale, and company returned to Bellhold several years after their previous adventures. By this time the Dragonstone had gained psionic control of most of the Duchy and grown an astral-construct style dragon body for itself. Our heroes destroyed the stone in an aerial battle over Steeple Mountain, freeing the good people of the duchy from the tyrannical rulership of the dragonstone and opening the door to returning their government to the tyrannical rulership of the Emperor. Best of all, from Kale's perspective, he had a rousing argument with the Duke, which ended definitively with said rebellious noble's innards spilled all over the flagstones.

While the campaign was undeniably host to some notable DM blunders, it was ultimately a lighthearted and enjoyable experience.

Now I’m living in Plymouth, NH. If you know any gamers in central New Hampshire, let me know.

Morrow

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads