The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Tilla speaks looks at Vixo, and wispher's to Trevor "Is that one safe? Will you take me to my mother, I have to tell her what daddy did."

[sblock="OOC"]
Alright guys, are you ready to move out? what's your plan?
[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
Vixo sits on a rock for a few minutes and encourages his party to do likewise. He sits quietly thinking and keeps his distance from Tilla.

[sblock=ooc]short rest - spending 1 healing surge, back to full hp. Seems like mission complete time to go back to town, Vixo's ready to go.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Vixo - Male Kobold Rogue 1
Passive Perception:16, Passive Insight:11, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fortitude:13, Reflex:16, Will:11 -- Speed:6, Size: Small
HP: 28/28, Bloodied 14, Surge Value 7, Surges left 7/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Current status effects: Immobilized (save ends)
Powers -
Shifty (Minor action shift 1) [Kobold Racial]
Deft Strike [Rogue 1]
Riposte Strike [Rogue 1]

King's Castle [Rogue 1]
Multiclass Fighter Power [Student of the Sword Feat]

Blinding Barrage [Rogue 1]
[/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss checks his gear and gets ready to move out. He double checks the cave carefully for other exits. "Vixo, when you are ready can you check for concealed tunnelsss pleassse, we wouldn't want to be ambussshed here."

When satisfied Skalisss takes point at the entrance to lead the way out.

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, that one is not like the others. You've seen it, he had been helping us. You can trust him. But do not fear. I will not leave you until you are back to your mother." tells the big warrior.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Vixo carefully guides you out of the caves you hear the sounds of other movement in the side caves off the passage but manage to leave the cave without incident.

As you emerge back into the light when you eyes adjust you spy the goblin tribe amassing for attack on the goblins but they make no attack on your and nothing prevents your leaving the cave area.

When you have left the hills behind by a few hours on the way back to Daunton you come across Cassandra with a small detachment of men-at-arms.

"Tilla" she screams out, and the girl goes running to her.

"I must know this, and I must know this now, tell me that you were not involved in this crime with my husband"

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
"I must know this, and I must know this now, tell me that you were not involved in this crime with my husband"

Hadrak remains stunned speechless for a moment but his face quickly becomes red with indignation.

-''Madam, I realize a mother whose child is in danger can be driven to irrational thoughts, but... let's be blunt; this is a moronic accusation!

If we had been involved in the kidnapping of Tilla, we wouldn't have held her captive in a bloody cave, a full day away from the comfort of the city, in hills swarming with warring tribes of kobolds and goblins. We would not have been walking back and forth like freaking lemmings from this remote location, pretending to be rescuing the child for a pittance in payment! We wouldn't be standing in front of you with the girl unbound and our armors covered in filth and blood from all the fighting we had to do to retrieve her!

No, being sensible people, if we were dastardly kidnappers, we would have held your daughter in a discreet and confortable safehouse near the city, sipping quality dwarven ale while waiting on an answer for a ransom demand that would have been easily ten times what you are paying us for our trouble.

I'm not sure what is most insulting in your accusation; what it implies about our virtue or what it implies about our intelligence! You must not think much of either to even ask us this question!''

Last edited:

Remove ads