The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

dimsdale

First Post
Gil rushes to Cyr, lifting him up and pouring the potion of healing down his throat.

Can you heal him? asks Gil of Lerrick, Brenwar and Joy as he points toward Kauldron with intensity.

Cough...yes...cough cough...but someone must heal me first as I am too weak to do anything else. Lerrick then collapses to the ground as she cannot withstand the fire surrounding her, burning her limbs.

[sblock=actions]
take 5 fire damage...now at -3 hp save vs ongoing fire: 10 saved
[/sblock]

ooc: @Neurotic : yes, Lerrick will definitely look for such a weapon...if she makes it out of here alive :)

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
So, we healed wrong guys, eh? We should've taken care of our leaders. Let's hope nobody dies as this is only first combat :D

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: If Artemis wishes to recon his healing target that's fine with me. Kauldron's still up and fine for the most part. He'll only take 2 Ongoing Fire thanks to his Superior Fortitude feat. Then he can heal himself up. Just don't expect me to tank this upcoming round heh. Though hopefully we can take this thing down before then. Don't know who's left to go though.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=85506]Darksteed[/MENTION]: You. And Joy and Lerrick if you manage to heal one of them :) Or [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION] /artemis does

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I would like to ret-con that to heal Joy. I healed Kauldron to make the healing easier so he wouldn't die, since he didn't and can heal himself, I would like to aim that heal at Joy :)

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: I would like to ret-con that to heal Joy. I healed Kauldron to make the healing easier so he wouldn't die, since he didn't and can heal himself, I would like to aim that heal at Joy :)

ooc: Lerrick still has a healing word left too if someone should help her out.

Rapida

First Post
OOC:
I've still got two lay on hands and a item to heal, but would prefer to wait on using them. I'll post my turn when I hear back about Brenwar's positioning.

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: So, after all the action shuffling, looks like Lerrick gets a ealing potion from Gil and Joy get a surge +3 heal from Artemis; will go from there. After Joy's turn, the worm ought to have 2 HP left- come on anybody, drop it.

Joy staggered just a bit, then moved forward. She lashed out with her massive curved blade, lopping off the last few feet of the worm's tail with a harsh scream which invigorated one of her injured allies.

[sblock= OOC]
>Pre-turn: Surge +3 heal from Artemis= 11+3= +14 HP, now 17
>Start of turn: ongoing 5, Hp 12
>Move: 1 square to O 25, into aura and range of tail segment; take 5 fire, HP now 7
>Standard: Energizing strike, augment 2 vs. worm; 1d20+12 vs. AC= 24 (hit for 21 damage, and one ally within 5 can spend a surge for surge +1 HP- not sure who needs it most after all the shuffling; give it to whoever is closest to dying and either in aura or taking ongoing- probably Lerrick, Kauldron or Brenwar); rolls Roll Lookup
>End of turn: save vs. ongoing, 1d20= 18 (success); roll Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Remove ads