The Last Gods OOC - The Candlelight Avengers

ringojim

First Post
Don't mean to be agressive dude, just still on a high. Watched game alone at home, been running around like a headless chook for last couple of hours. :)

Man Queensland needed that win though, it's gonna be a long coupla weeks til last game!

D20Dazza

Explorer
Didn't think you were bing agressive mate, if I had of I wouldn't have backed down :D

But at least we have Socceroo games between now and then ;)

ringojim

First Post
Sweet, all good. And even better, two socceroos games! Woohoo. Had a huge one the other night watching them beat Japan. Am only just getting my voice back today. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Losing all magic...that's the least of your worries :]
Trust me, I'd rather fight an Ancient Red Dragon with our magic than four ogres without it :(

Our assumption that ongoing effects and magic items are also killed is correct, right?

ringojim

First Post
Unfortunately it seems so, still I could possibly distract the beast by stinging in the eye. Who knows what'll happen. No guts, no glory I reckon! Let's have at it!

ooc: Dazza, how much of a penalty for a burning arrow?

Rystil Arden

First Post
ringojim said:
Unfortunately it seems so, still I could possibly distract the beast by stinging in the eye. Who knows what'll happen. No guts, no glory I reckon! Let's have at it!

ooc: Dazza, how much of a penalty for a burning arrow?
I don't think it would distract the continent of Australia if you shot an arrow at it. Then again, it could easily make it mad :( :uhoh:

ringojim

First Post
That's cool if it stops concentrating on the rest of us it's all good. This is end of the world stuff, if I have to lay mu life on the line so be it! If I get a shot or two in and it's looking just at me not the rest of you guys all well and good. Bahumut has called Athear, it's all about fighting the good fight from here on in. If I can get you guys across the line it's worth the effort. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
ringojim said:
That's cool if it stops concentrating on the rest of us it's all good. This is end of the world stuff, if I have to lay mu life on the line so be it! If I get a shot or two in and it's looking just at me not the rest of you guys all well and good. Bahumut has called Athear, it's all about fighting the good fight from here on in. If I can get you guys across the line it's worth the effort. :)
I'm hoping that the designers of this module weren't total asses and that this is just for creepy atmosphere and won't actually be around during an important fight. Because I'm quite serious that we would not do so well against 4 CR 3 ogres at the moment :( We would win eventually, but we might lose somebody and not be able to heal them back up.

ringojim

First Post
Unfortunately no, would be me on a risky mission, but I'm willing to give it a go for the greater good. Maybe we get just inside and see what happens. As far as I can see we got no healing at all right now.

Last edited:

Remove ads