The Last Witch Hunter

..average, but they serve beer so most people don't seem to notice much...
Not too bad, I guess. The place here has pretty good food. Their beer selection is not great, but they do have a full liquor bar, so there's that. The food is more costly, but I'd expect to pay a premium in a place like this. I mean, you don't have to put up with screaming kids. You have to be 21+ to get in, no exceptions. The tickets are more expensive as well. If you and your girl go, you'll spend at about $35 in tickets, or more if it's a 3D movie. The food and drinks can run you a good amount. I usually end up spending at least $65 on food. The high prices tends to keep the less than civil types out, so I don't mind paying more to watch a movie there.

was

Adventurer
The high prices tends to keep the less than civil types out, so I don't mind paying more to watch a movie there.

...I mainly go on Tuesdays. It's discount day. I end up spending around $16-$17 ($6 for lunch at the food court, $6 for the movie ticket and $4 for a soda in the theater).

...I mainly go on Tuesdays. It's discount day. I end up spending around $16-$17 ($6 for lunch at the food court, $6 for the movie ticket and $4 for a soda in the theater).
I tend to go during the weekend, when there are more people wanting to see movies. During the week I have to see clients and make sure the employees I have don't need any additional supports. It's easier for me to see them on the weekend. Also, I can't stand mall food court food.

..There are 3 malls within a 10 minute drive of me. The movies that I go to are in the overpriced, fancy mall. The food court there is decent, the other two...well, not so much.
Yeah, this theater is in a pricey area. It's got a food court, but the food court food isn't my thing. This mall also has a lot of good restaurants, but I like eating during the movie, and they are far more strict about outside food in this theater.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
One of the joys of living in the Third World: 3 dollar movie tickets.

And it's even better with a new cinema which, unlike the old cinema, is not infested with rats.

I saw it yesterday. It was a fun movie. Nothing amazing, but then again, I was looking for Schindler's List, the sword and sorcery version. We had free passes, and we got to order food, so I liked it. My girlfriend hated it, though. She really didn't like it at all. Granted, the movie has some cheesy parts, and parts feel forced, but I still had a good time.

Remove ads