The Liberation of Tenh (updated April 24)

(contact)

Explorer
Joshua Randall said:
Dammit, Barastrondo, I told you not to tell anyone about that Star Trek trivia thing! Now how am I gonna get a date?

You'll get another feat in three levels. Better get to kickin' in doors.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
(contact) said:
“That was poorly done, Lucius,” Sonahmiin says.

“Yeah,” the rogue concedes, “I’d meant to say something witty before I killed the f-cker. You know, like Heydricus does.”

(contact), you magnificent bastard! This made me laugh so loud that my girlfriend came to find out what I was laughing about! I then had to do a simultaneous interpretation from D&D to English to French so she could understand...

-blarg II

Last edited:

Wish

First Post
Wonderful stuff (contact). Glad to see you updating this thread again.

As for a new cleric, I'd guess that we're going to see a reappearance of that scholarly fellow whose name I can't recall. The Pholtan. He'll probably take the empty cohort slot with H.

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
(contact) said:
“That was poorly done, Lucius,” Sonahmiin says.

“Yeah,” the rogue concedes, “I’d meant to say something witty before I killed the f-cker. You know, like Heydricus does.”

Yeah, Lucius rules.

Dabus died well, though. What a hero!

I'm playing through the new computer game Temple of Elemental Evil. It's terrific, and worthy of several play-throughs just to see the different alignment options. After I get through my current play-through with a party based on Harry Potter characters, I'm going to go through it with Heydricus and crew. You know, as an homage of sorts.

-z

PS: Harry is a pal/sor, Hermione is an enchanter (barred necromancy and illusion), Ron is a bard, Hagrid is a bar/drd with a big animal companion.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
(contact) said:
Is it still funny in French?

Yes, but it appears you have to speak D&Dese in order to get it! :)

"Tu vois, un balor, c'est comme le balrog du Seigneur des Anneaux.. non, non, le balrog c'est la grosse bestiole de feu avec le fouet pis l'épee flambants.."

-blarg ii

Barastrondo

First Post
Joshua Randall said:
Dammit, Barastrondo, I told you not to tell anyone about that Star Trek trivia thing! Now how am I gonna get a date?

Put more Drakkarim in your Story Hour. Drakkarim are chick magnets. Girls can't resist the death masks.

Urbanmech

Explorer
Ah nothing like some ass kicking Liberators style. I have to admit I was worried that (contact) would kill off all of his PC's again, but they pulled through. Good thing they had a Solar with them to help turn the tide.

(contact) seems to be getting back at his players for all those people from The List they whacked in quick efficent succession. I wonder how the Liberators would have done if they had approached the encounter as (contact) planned? How much did you have to improvise to put all the bad guys into one encounter, and was there any gleeful DM cackling as you realized what they would all be fighting at once?

Remove ads