The "Lost + Found" thread (ie, "Where's Bugaboo?")

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I've noticed lately that the member count is rising slightly, but it's nowhere near the 9500 or so it was on the old boards.

So, I ask a simple question - where are those other 7000 members?

I've also noticed something else - lots of "hey, where is [insert name here]?" threads.

I would do that, but I think that that type of thread is beginning to get a bit redundant.

So, I'll ask the first question - "Where is Bugaboo?"

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
GnomeWorks said:
I've noticed lately that the member count is rising slightly, but it's nowhere near the 9500 or so it was on the old boards.

So, I ask a simple question - where are those other 7000 members?
Apart from multiple IDs, a lot of people came and went over time. Probably including quite a few people who registered, and then just posted one question and moved on when that discussion was finished...

BTW: Moved to Meta.

Last edited:

A2Z

Explorer
Well alt IDs and people who left can't account for the missing 7000+ members can they? That's a lot of alt IDs if that's the case. Geez, with that many people the kwalish legion could conquer a small country. :)

EOL

First Post
I've recently returned from a long hiatus (not that I posted much before), but I'm wondering where Karinsdad and Caliban are. Possibly I missed something during my absence....

Acmite

First Post
Karinsdad registered recently (yesterday? today? 2 days ago?), I saw his name under "newest member" and I've already come across a post of his.

Caliban is around--he was here in the first few days. He hasn't been posting much that I've seen, but he's around.

I have a feeling Bugaboo is around.....he was getting a lot of crap for supposed Troll threads when they seemed legitimate (at least to me, and I've had good luck spotting the Bug's trolls). It wouldn't surprise me if he is posting under a different nick. He is one of the original multi-ID dudes, afterall.

Acmite

Davelozzi

Explorer
Bugaboo / geneweigel

Bugaboo's around. I just saw him on the "how do you pronounce ENworld?" thread.

However, I haven't seen geneweigel around, which is kind of surprisinging. Of course, we haven't had that many GH threads yet, so maybe he's just keeping a low profile.

Remove ads