The Lost Son ( IC Adventure Thread)

Leif

Adventurer
Fethwynyth, Elf Evoker

OOC: Same action as stated earlier for Fethwynyth

OOC: Fethwynyth's Sleep spell is centered on the intersection of 9/10, N/O, so it affects both lizardmen 3 and 4, but not Drogunna. Lizardmen 3 and 4 must make a DC 14 Will save or be snoozing.

"Dessuss Nacroom!" The Draconic phrase uttered by Fethwynyth as he gently lofts the sand and rose petals seems to ooze from his mouth and the words seem to hang in the air before him like something otherworldly and tangible until they are swept upward along with the rose petals and sand into a hazy cloud that flies rapidly toward the two lizard men threatening Drogunna, where it settles over both of them, falling on them gently like snow. They both yawn immediately.

[sblock=Jerrand Redband]Hope you don't mind that I have them already yawning. I figure if they make their saves they can just shake it off.[/sblock][sblock=Draconic Translation]"Dessuss Nacroom!" = "Slumber Take Thee!"[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rayex

First Post
Seing the 2 lizardmen closing in rapidly, the dwarf punches at the closest one with her dagger.

her efforts are in vain, as the blade fails to penetrate anything.

[sblock=occ]

Rolled a 6 to attack. My luck is just sky-high!

Hp: 8/8
AC; 13[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Bolstered by his belief in Hyragn, Midias takes another heavy swing on the big one.

[Sblock=ooc & Stats]

Morningstar (to hit, damage) (1d20+3=18, 1d8+2=10)
AC: 17
Touch: 11
Flatfooted: 16

HP: 6 / 10
Turn Undead: 7 / 7

(Domains: Healing, Sun)
Spells Memorized 3/1+1+1
0 Level: Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Light
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command

Speed: 30'
Init: +1

SAVES:
Base Abil Mod Misc Total
Fort: +2 +2 +4
Ref: 0 +1 +1
Will: +2 +2 +4

Weapon Attack Damage Critical
Morningstar +2 1d8+2 20/X2
Dagger +1 1d4+1 19-20/X2 Range: 10 feet
L. Crossbow +1 1d8 19-20/X2 Range: 80 feet

Languages: Common, Celestial
[/Sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC: I'm gone until Wednesday]Alrighty then, I'll be leaving later today to go to my educational conference in Little Rock. I'll be unable to post once I leave, but I'll be back home on Wednesday. I may accidentally be able to post a few more times before I leave today, but don't count on it! See you later![/sblock]
I'm back early! yay me!

Last edited:

Remove ads