• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost Son ( IC Adventure Thread)

Gobletchica

First Post
OOC; Tor: YEAH OOO!
(Also Affirmitave)

IC: Tor aims her shortbow at one of the two remaining skinks.
attack

OOC: Dooh! Forgot again! I seriously need to get the Players Manual.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
To Gobletchica

Glad you wish to play too (already changed maruading kobolds to orcs just for you - well and Arabesu heis character doen't like orcs either).

Here this is for you Players Manual?

Not really a PHB but close enough to get you started till you get your own.
I'll roll for you to get this round started if you don't mind and I will take it Tor aims at the skink with an arrow already in his belly(don't want him to get away.

Tor takes aim at the wounded skink. The creature seeing it's comrades fall and in pain as well it turns to flee. Oh no you don't. Tor thinks as she lets another arrow fly. It archs through the clearing and finds it,s mark in the small of the creatures back. Attack= 15 Damage= 2 The poor creature falls not even able to take it's first step to get away.

Grubnar your up one skink left.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC for Gobletchica

OOC: Here are links to two different SRD's (System Reference Documents) that contain all the rules of the game.

Forgot your books? Try using Sovelior's SRD or the d20 SRD.

Well, the links didn't copy right, but maybe you can find them with a web search for "Sovelior's SRD" and "d20 SRD". :) Actually, I'd recommend doing a web search for "d20 SRD" and my search engine (yahoo!) pulls up the right site first on the list.

IC: Fethwynyth will cast Ray of Frost at the nearest living skink.
Ranged Touch Attack: 13
Damage: 3
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1619624/

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
No Problem edit it tomorrow with your actions for the round lol and the link in my post Players Manual? is a link to d20 SRD lol

guess i will edit this tomorrow with the npc actions lol

Arabesu

Grubnar your up one skink left.

OOC: Cool, I wasn't sure they had gone already. As to playing in KotS 3.5, I'm in. I at first thought that you wanted to convert over to 4e, and was going to point out that Grubnar would be "difficult" to convert over.

Grubnar flips his polaxe over his head whirling it around one and a half times to impart momentum to the broad cleaver blade. He brings it down on the skink with a crushing chop, and tendrils of what apears to be crackles of electicity ripple down from his temples into his arms as he does so. A moment later the skink falls apart in two neatly severed pieces, so cleanly cut that the fluids fail to leak out immediately.

OOC AC 16 or 18 if flanking, 17 damage, psionic focus expended for psionic weapon.

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Combat over

To Arabesu: Was going to say thats messy but the psionic energy sounds like it acts like a lightsaber. Good shot guess your ready to take on a couple ogres by yourself.

To Leif: The poor skink will die before you go so the spell isn't wasted.

To Gobletchica: If you want maybe you should put a combat block in your character post in the Rogue's Gallery. That way you could look up all your numbers at one time. (sblock them together)

The combat ends in a matter of moments (24 seconds to be actual) and the small lizards lie or dying about the clearing. "Good little fight," notes Brotaz. (No damage, no spells cast, only the loss of a psionic focus and this was a EL 2 hmmm... tough party DM making note.) The cleric wipes gore from his mace as he looks about the bodies. "We should get going," he says " it will be dark soon."

Time till Sundown: 1hour 3min

Leif

Adventurer
Fethwynyth

OOC: No spell needed and no spell used! Yay! Thanks!

Fethwynyth, ever the practical, greedy wizard, says, "We may have won, but they were still trying to kill us! Seems to me that putting up with that sort of behavior should be worth at least a few gold apiece! Think they have any money on them?"

Gobletchica

First Post
Leif said:
OOC: Here are links to two different SRD's (System Reference Documents) that contain all the rules of the game.

Forgot your books? Try using Sovelior's SRD or the d20 SRD.

Well, the links didn't copy right, but maybe you can find them with a web search for "Sovelior's SRD" and "d20 SRD". :) Actually, I'd recommend doing a web search for "d20 SRD" and my search engine (yahoo!) pulls up the right site first on the list.

IC: Fethwynyth will cast Ray of Frost at the nearest living skink.
Ranged Touch Attack: 13
Damage: 3
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1619624/

Thanks!
IC: Tor looks at the cleric with slight disapproval barely visible in her gaze.
" You can if you wish. I came out here to find the boy. That's what I'm going to do."
She quickly spots the tracks once more.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads