• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Lost Son ( IC Adventure Thread)

Leif

Adventurer
Fethwynyth

Gobletchica said:
" You can if you wish. I came out here to find the boy. That's what I'm going to do."
She quickly spots the tracks once more.
"Actually, we're primarily here to find the boy also. What a coincidence! I propose that we all work together. Interested in having some help?" I'm Fethwynyth, by the way. And to the others he says: "Introduce yourselves to the lady! Have ye no manners?":D

OOC: Fethwynyth will still check the skinks for pockets/pouches, etc. while he says this.

Arabesu

"Me help Fethwynyth stop one from being dead so we can torture it to find boy. Maybe they take." He then tries to staunch the flow of bleeding on the two least injured skinks. Unfortunately it takes him six attempt before he is able to stabilizes one of them (Heal DC 17).

"Hmm. Me think I hit them too hard."

[sblock=previous 5 attempts]http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1622740/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1622746/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1622752/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1622753/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1622754/[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Aftermath

Tor walks over to where she had discovered Nebin's tracks before, it is easy to pick the out again and beside them are the tracks Grubnar found. A quick study tells her that the boys tracks went west into the woods only moments before the second set of tracks (those of small,bare clawed feet). As she ranges out alittle she identifies more sets of the clawed feet judging there to be about 4-6 different creatures that were following the young boy( maybe even chasing him).

Grubnar's cuts from the glavie were to deep and or brutal to heal so he went to see about helping one of the creatures Brotaz had hit. But he couldn't see any cuts or stab marks it was really confusing for the half-orc. Then he spotted a large lump on the side of one of the creatures head and knew he need to put something cold on it, only he had nothing cold.

Fethwynyth looks about the bodies of the small creatures to his dismay they look like silverless vagabonds. They wear loincothes made of untreated hides and tide with a twine made out of vines? They carry clubs, flint tipped javelins, and a couple have sheilds made out of large turtle shells or a tree trunk that was cut in half and hollowed out. For decorations they wear tails of many different animals tied(with the same vine twine) to there legs,arms, and heads. One carries two small fish attached to his vine belt through the gills.

Brotaz steps over the bodies he was looking at and walks up to Grubnar. "Don't think there's much we could do for most of them," he says "and the ones we can help won't be awake for a day at least. I won't waste my magic on these vermin incase there are more about."
"My Lady Tor have you found the young boys trail?" he calls over to Tor.

Time tillsundown 1hour 1 min

Leif

Adventurer
Fethwynyth

Disgusted by having found nothing of value on the skinks, Fethwynyth cleans his hands of the "skink slime" on his handkerchief, and says, "Well, THAT was a colossal waste of time and effort. Unless it provides us clues to find the boy. Have you found a usable trail, Tor?"

Gobletchica

First Post
Leif said:
Disgusted by having found nothing of value on the skinks, Fethwynyth cleans his hands of the "skink slime" on his handkerchief, and says, "Well, THAT was a colossal waste of time and effort. Unless it provides us clues to find the boy. Have you found a usable trail, Tor?"

"Yes, I have found a usable trail. There were probably five or six creatures following the boy; judging from the tracks Grubnar and I found."

Leif

Adventurer
Fethwynyth

Gobletchica said:
"Yes, I have found a usable trail. There were probably five or six creatures following the boy; judging from the tracks Grubnar and I found."
"Then, by all means, please lead on, dear lady!" Fethwynyth allows some of the others to pass by him, and takes a position in the middle of the party, where he feels safest. :)

Jerrand Redband

First Post
The party takes to the trail following Tor. They don't go but about 100 ft. into the forest when suddenly the bushes russel again this time close to where they are ....

[sblock=Walking Dad] O.k. good spot for you to come out of the bushes becasue you notice the party is headed west towards the creek where the first group you were with was ambushed.[/sblock]

Time till sundown: 1 hour

Walking Dad

First Post
Midias

[Sblock=Image]
attachment.php

[/Sblock]
You see and hear a rustling from the nearby bushes as a human male steps forward. He wears a chainshirt with the insignias of Hyrag. On his back he carries a backpack, on his side is a morningstar, the spikes designed like sunrays. He moves with this kind of confidence only strong faith gives. Some of you recognize the man, he was in the tavern and joined the furtrappers group.

"Hey, you there. I know you. You are also searching for the boy. My name is Midias Sunchosen, servant of Hyrag. My group was ambushed by lizard creatures, one was at least 10 feet tall with a head like that of a crocodille. The furtrapper was killed and the rest of us scattered. Eventually I got lost from the others and now I have found you. Can I come with you? Our chance of success is greater if we work together" he tells you.

[Sblock=Stats]AC: 17
Touch: 11
Flatfooted: 16

HP: 10 / 10
Turn Undead: 7 / 7

(Domains: Healing, Sun)
Spells Memorized 3/1+1+1
0 Level: Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Light
1 Level: Cure Light Wounds (d) - Bless, Command

Speed: 30'
Init: +1

SAVES:
Base Abil Mod Misc Total
Fort: +2 +2 +4
Ref: 0 +1 +1
Will: +2 +2 +4

Weapon Attack Damage Critical
Morningstar +2 1d8+2 20/X2
Dagger +1 1d4+1 19-20/X2 Range: 10 feet
L. Crossbow +1 1d8 19-20/X2 Range: 80 feet

Languages: Common, Celestial
[/Sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Fethwynyth

"It is fine with me, as you say, the more, the merrier. But what say my companions?" Fethwynyth turns to each of the others in turn, looking for some sign of assent or dissent.

Remove ads