The Mighty Sly Dagger dojo is temporarily closed.

Sabaron

First Post
As you are walking through the woods, looking for the Mighty Sly Dagger dojo, you come across a clearing in the woods. The clearing is empty. Tattered banners with a silver dagger on a black field hang from the trees. A large banner depicting a sword over a tower lies on the ground near the tallest tree adjacent to the clearing. In the center of the clearing lies a koi pond, with three silver fish in it. A small house is tucked into the woods about fifty feet into the forest. A larger dwelling is located on the opposite side of the clearing. A small sign hanging from it proclaims it to be "The dojo is closed, until the return of the Master."

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Sabaron walks into the clearing. All of the students stop their sparring and watch him, absolutely silent.

Sabaron slowly and gracefully walks up to the main tree. He pins a small banner to the right of the main banner, depicting a shining dagger.

"Students! I have the pleasure to announce to you that I have defeated Kerall, the Gang Boss of the Landsharks. In the process, I have acquired a new insight into my teaching. From now on, we are the Mighty Sly Dagger dojo, and we are honored!"

The students begin cheering wildly.

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Rini wanders by, wondering what all the commotion and cheering is about.

Ahh, that's nice. I think... Whom is here?

Sabaron

First Post
Certainly. Currently there are no advanced students at my dojo. There are several white belts and myself, and you. No others.

ooc: I have no students, unless you wish to join. :)

Remove ads