• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The misbegotten waif thread a/k/a The Fray V2

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Your Welcome Rhun...

In other news I am upset about the NCAA championship game. I thought I was watching a high school game there for a minute. :-S

HM

Insight

Adventurer
Didn't you just start a D&D game? :eek: :lol:

I mean IRL. On EN World, I can control the pace of the game a lot better than in my face to face games and it seems less like burnout. Don't get me wrong - I would like some other offerings here, but they seem rather rare.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Someday I'll get the GURPS main rulebook, then I might play a gurps WWII game here, assuming people would tolerate my non-knowledge of the rules.

Also this is a ways off, as I'm not sure when I'm going to get the rules for it, I have the WWII rules, not the main ones.

Rhun

First Post
I mean IRL. On EN World, I can control the pace of the game a lot better than in my face to face games and it seems less like burnout. Don't get me wrong - I would like some other offerings here, but they seem rather rare.

The trouble here is if you play anything other than D&D it is often hard to get enough players interested.

renau1g

First Post
Your Welcome Rhun...

In other news I am upset about the NCAA championship game. I thought I was watching a high school game there for a minute. :-S

HM

I think high school's shoot better than 20% from the floor... at least US ones. CDN ones are lucky to hit the teens ;)

Remove ads