The Mourning After (Horror) (IC)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Malix slides next to the people fighting various parts of the body. He crushes last few remaining active hands and turns toward the other swarm. Starting forward he slips on some entrails and he does a split for a moment stopping the fall at the last moment with the hand.

He gets up from that weird position immediately and looks at his hand in disgust. "Yech! We need to finish this and keep moving!"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"You've got more than enough hands," Maladiel quips, looking in disgust at the various body parts surrounding his allies. Not wanting to get his clothes dirty, he hesitates for too long.

Then, it seems the mass is still and truly dead. "Is it over?"

OOC: By my count, it's dead, right? If not, I'll take an attack action, but if I can save a spell slot that's better.

Hades#2

Explorer
"Ugh! Give me a live enemy any day over zombie body parts."

Xian kicks some of the mess away and carefully moves away and onwards.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
The mass of body parts moves again, and Maladiel yells in surprise. He then focuses his mind and drives an invicible spear through the air towards the undead swarm, hopefully hurting it.

OOC: Not sure if it is even susceptible to it, but Maladiel casts the cantrip Mind Sliver at the undead swarm: Intelligence save DC13 or take 1D6 = 6 psychic damage, and substract 1D4 = 3 from its next saving throw before the end of my next turn.

Remove ads