The Necromancer's Skull (Judge - covaithe)

garyh

First Post
OCC: Perception - I needed a 12 but totaled 10

OOC: Nope, a 10 just makes it for Perception. Success! (I'm using the errata'd Skill Challenge DC's.)

Trevor also keeps a sharp eye out, and is able point out a point where the old, abandoned path picks up after an overgrown stretch.

Perception for Trevor (1d20+3=23)

Successes - 9 / Failures - 1

OOC: I won't roll for Trevor on this last round. The four of you need 3 successes before 2 failures now, which means at most only four more checks will be needed.

Valthosian

First Post
Steppyn is starting to feel cocky, his senses are one with the forest.

1d20+5=23

ooc=I'm not sure where we are in the rolls, I'm posting this as I probably won't be able to check here anytime in the next 6 or 8 hours and we seem to be posting pretty quickly.

garyh

First Post
Skill Challenge: Navigate the Starkreach Woods to find the abandoned village of Marlowe's Grove = success!

The party easily follows the old path to Marlowe's Grove, avoiding the potential dangers of the Starkreach Woods, and approaches the town at dusk. The main street is lined by dilapidated buildings, and several buildings have completely fallen over. As you walk through the middle of town, you see headstones and tombs on a hill to the west, dark against the setting sun.

Skill Challenge: Locate the entrance to the necromancer's tomb.
Complexity 5 (Requires 12 successes before 3 failures)
Primary skills: Dungeoneering, Perception
Secondary skills: Arcana, History, Religion

Remove ads