• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The New Argonauts

Morpheus

Exploring Ptolus
I just bought this at RpgNow and it is pretty neat. Anyone else bought it and run an adventure? I'm going to start a short campaign (6-8 sessions-this was made for short campaigns) on Friday. The PCS will be 2nd level and have a major bloodline (very cool-better than the ones in UA, IMO).

Also, can anyone think of any of the D&D Minis that would be appropriate for PCs?

Klaus

First Post
There may be some illustrated tactical support for New Argonauts by some company out there... what's the name?... Flaming Drake or something...

:)

Tharen the Damned

First Post
The name of the Company is Fiery Dragon.

Check out the link. Scroll down to:Greek Counters of Doom!

Fiery Dragon

I have had no time so far to play a short campaign or even a single adventure. My campaign, playtesting and RL takes all the time.
But I love the setting...

Klaus

First Post
Tharen the Damned said:
The name of the Company is Fiery Dragon.

Check out the link. Scroll down to:Greek Counters of Doom!

Fiery Dragon

I have had no time so far to play a short campaign or even a single adventure. My campaign, playtesting and RL takes all the time.
But I love the setting...
Yes, I'm aware of that, being the one making the counters and all that... :)

seankreynolds

Adventurer
Morpheus said:
I just bought this at RpgNow and it is pretty neat. Anyone else bought it and run an adventure? I'm going to start a short campaign (6-8 sessions-this was made for short campaigns) on Friday. The PCS will be 2nd level and have a major bloodline (very cool-better than the ones in UA, IMO).
Also, can anyone think of any of the D&D Minis that would be appropriate for PCs?

Morpheus, I'm almost completely unfamiliar with the D&D minis, but if you check out the Freebies & Previews section of the SKR Games site you'll see two things that may help:

1) A list of (metal) minis suitable for Argonauts PCs and monsters,
2) if you can't wait for Fiery Dragon's Greek Counters of Doom, there are some PC counters in the free adventure My Big Fat Centaur Wedding.

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy the campaign!

Remove ads