• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The new Battlestar

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Altalazar said:
And now the series has been picked up - it will be interesting to see where they go with it. I wonder if they'll eventually decide / figure out there really IS an Earth or if that will not be much of a focus at all.

Not so fast. While I'm all for the series getting the green light, the last news I heard was that Scifi extended the contracts of the actors for another month while they continued to debate whether or not to let this go to series. Sadly, it sounds like its not a sure thing yet.

kirinke

First Post
*chuckles wickedly

if earth does exist in the galactica continuum. can we say crossover with stargate sg1? that's a real possibility.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
kirinke said:
if earth does exist in the galactica continuum. can we say crossover with stargate sg1? that's a real possibility.

I'd much rather cross over with Babylon 5. Can you imagine B5 vs. the cylons? The possibilities, are cheesy cool.

Remove ads