The New FREEPORT: CITY OF ADVENTURE Book Is Enormous!

Green Ronin has received advance copies of its Freeport: City of Adventure hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG. The classic setting, weighing in at 544 ful-color pages, the book - which comes with a poster map! - is enormous. In fact, it's the largest book Green Ronin has ever made. It's not available quite yet (though the PDF is), but it should hit shelves for $74.95 soon! Freeport is "a metropolis that mixes fantasy tropes, piracy, and Lovecraftian horror into an action packed setting."

freeport_map.jpg

freeport_side.jpg

Dartavian

Explorer
The email said I had until 12 June to confirm that I still wanted the book, or my order would be cancelled. However, it did not say when they expected to get the book in stock.

Same here. If you have until June 12 to cancel, then you have to figure you will not get it before June 12, which would be the ship date; Seems Officially Delayed to me. I bet the orders from amazon will not be fulfilled until after June 12. So yes Officially Delayed from Amazon. This is the 3rd release date issued from amazon since I pre-ordered it.

We REALLY REALLY want to have books to sell to everyone. There have been a stunning number of delays, which I hope are close to being done. Obviously most everyone in the company is off to Gen Con at this point, but my hope is that we'll have copies there, and have copies in the distribution channel shortly thereafter. (Obviously we end up with books in hand faster than we can get them out to everyone else.)

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases