• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The (new) Immortals Handbook Thread

Hey Alzrius mate! :)

Alzrius said:
Hm, I was going to be sure to get it tomorrow, but if it's only going to be a week or so to get it at RPGnow, I may wait for the art version.

Just to be safe though, U_K, I know you've said it before, but would you mind reiterating that anyone who buys the version up tomorrow will be able to get, for free, the version with art at RPGnow later?

Thats correct, although I will be sending those people the art version (not rpgnow, just to clarify).

Alzrius said:
Also, does the Bestiary still have monsters with CRs into the tens of thousands? I can't remember if you'd decided to scale that back or not (I hope not).

I did scale things back when I realised how powerful something of even CR 1000 would be.

I have most of the CRs listed on the website:

http://www.immortalshandbook.com/immortalshandbook.htm

Most of the monsters are under CR 100, since thats what most people will use, there are quite a few monsters with multiple CRs such as the dragons, elementals and golems (some of which go above CR 1000 if I remember correctly...Orichalcum Leviathan). Also I have a handful of very powerful monsters in and around the CR 200 mark. There is one monster in Bestiary Volume I with a CR of over 1000 (Neutronium Golem).

When people see the monsters they can let me know if they want to see more powerful or less powerful epic monsters in future products. I think I have a pretty good spread though.

Hiya mate! :)

Cheiromancer said:
So has *anyone* taken UK up on his offer of the art-free version of the Bestiary?

I would just like to hear confirmation that it actually exists.

A few people emailed me about it in the middle of the night, but obviously I was in bed.

Sledge was the only one who emailed me before I went to bed and when I replied with the details I didn't receive payment until 4:40 am (which I am only finding out about this morning). I emailed Sledge earlier asking if he wanted to wait or not until this evening, I mean if hes on the west coast its going to be his morning by the time I have the thing finished anyway - unless hes getting up in the middle of the night.

Of course staying up to 2am meant I bloody slept in this morning, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Fieari

Explorer
I just sent in my order (although not payment yet, since I need to know how much and where to). I'll post again when I actually get it in order to assuage all you doubters out there.

Just stopped by for a moment, I should be finished in about 3 hours time, then I can make the pdf and add the bookmarks. I'll post the details when I have the pdf ready to roll.

Hey guys! :)

Okay, its finished (the pdf is just over 500 KB), although there are no bookmarks, I started doing them and then realised it will take about another 5 or 6 hours to do all the entries and the tables. Not to mention that I would have to redo them all again when I came to set up the art version. :(

So you will just have to do without them for now.

I'll send a copy to anyone who Paypals £3.50 to

agooddesigner@hotmail.com

Remember this is the text only version. But anyone who buys it now will get the art version free when its finished in a week or so.

...oh and those people who have already paid, I'll send it to you in a moment.

One last thing, this is not an automated service, so if you don't get your copy immediately be patient, I could be away from the computer temporarily, or I could be in bed if its the middle of the night here.

Anyway thanks for your patience, be sure and let me know what you think. There are some parts of the text that I will be tweaking before the official release (when I add the art) but this should be fairly close to the final draft.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads