The next 'Big Thing'?

Paradigm

First Post
Re: big thing

die_kluge said:
Personally, I think some D20 publshers lack creative vision.

Not to belittle their work. It's good stuff, it just doesn't interest me any. But, the Complete Book of Elves et al is to gaming resources as Etch-A-Sketch is to Art.

The next big thing?
Thunderhead Games is doing it. I'm working on it. Leave me alone!!! Muahahahaha!

First, there is an Etch-A-Sketch museum dedicated to masterpieces created on the Etch-A-Sketch.

Second, Etch-A-Sketch has generated hundreds of millions of dollars, and van Gogh sold a masterpiece to a butcher for a couple of meals.

Third "Not to belittle their work" does not actually make it polite to belittle somebody's work.

Green Ronin has put out quality products on a consistant basis and I have hear similar statements about my own team, so perhaps you may be suprised. I for one have great faith in the ability of the author we have assigned the Eldest Sons project to.

Albereth

First Post
Personally, I feel that we do not need more race books, more class books, more Prestige books. We need more substance books. Things on Herbalism, Alchemy, Potions, Magic Items, and things like that. I am looking forward to the Alchemy and Herb book but now it is delayed another month. We need books on more ways to use the skills we have available to us :cool:

Just my opinion though.

Albereth

Paradigm

First Post
Albereth said:
Personally, I feel that we do not need more race books, more class books, more Prestige books. We need more substance books. Things on Herbalism, Alchemy, Potions, Magic Items, and things like that. I am looking forward to the Alchemy and Herb book but now it is delayed another month. We need books on more ways to use the skills we have available to us :cool:

Just my opinion though.

Albereth

Look for our May release Forged in Magic. This 128 page sourcebook is the very substance item you are asking for. It is filled with top quality magic items!

tsadkiel

Legend
The race book I'd like to see

I'd really like to see a race book which presents ECL 0, starting level PC races drawn from mythological sources outside of the Teutonic/Celtic standard. I'd like a book with Cyclopes, Sileni, Foletti, Menehune, Rusalki, Peri, Hsien, and all sorts of stuff I've never heard of! Maybe I'll write it myself, if I can find a publisher.

Remove ads