The Noble is 5E's Warlord - A Preview Of A TOUCH OF CLASS

A Touch Of Class launches on Kickstarter in a couple of days, on Monday, April 3rd. Keep an eye out, because there will be early bird rewards for those who get in quickly. It features 7 new classes for 5th Edition, along with associated subclasses, feats, spells, and more. These classes all originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5E Patreon, and have been revised and updated based on your feedback. You can see a preview here, and a preview of the Alchemist class here. But this post is about the Noble - the 5E version of the Warlord - which was originally published in EN5ider nearly two years ago, and which has been revised and updated for this 70-page full colour softcover book.

A Touch Of Class launches on Kickstarter in a couple of days, on Monday, April 3rd. Keep an eye out, because there will be early bird rewards for those who get in quickly. It features 7 new classes for 5th Edition, along with associated subclasses, feats, spells, and more. These classes all originally appeared in EN5ider, the 5E Patreon, and have been revised and updated based on your feedback. You can see a preview here, and a preview of the Alchemist class here. But this post is about the Noble - the 5E version of the Warlord - which was originally published in EN5ider nearly two years ago, and which has been revised and updated for this 70-page full colour softcover book.

UPDATE: THIS KICKSTARTER HAS NOW LAUNCHED!

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 02.35.13.png

SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The subclasses do and it has a d6 hit dice. A d6 hit dice kind of implies its features should be as good as level 9 spells later in its career.

The name doesn't really suit the class either. The Noble in star wars actually does have some social type mechanics, this Noble is kind of a wannabe warlord that kind of fails at being a noble and a warlord.

It actually looks unchanged from the one I already have so maybe the subclasses have been changed IDK.

These have been revised based on feedback from several people, including you. You are credited in the book, in fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zardnaar

Legend
These have been revised based on feedback from several people, including you. You are credited in the book, in fact.

Thats why I am not to worried its to early to call it yet. The alchemist for example looks a bit better over the old one.

Looking at playing a morph soon. Maybe a feywalker.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Thats why I am not to worried its to early to call it yet. The alchemist for example looks a bit better over the old one.

Looking at playing a morph soon. Maybe a feywalker.
Morph is my go-to option next time I roll low stats.

Remove ads

Remove ads