The Northern Reaches, Act I

DM_Trav

First Post
OOC: When I get enough free time, this is where I will post the lead-in for our adventures. In the meantime, drop a message in here to let me know that you have found the site.

Last edited:

DM_Trav

First Post
OOC: Okay, here we go. Remember, for out-of-character conversation, be sure to put OOC tags around the text. Otherwise I'll assume it is an action that your character is taking.

To your surprise, the battle ended rather quickly...there was a shouted order to attack, there was a rush of flame, there were screams and the clashing of weapons against shields, and now all is silent. The abandoned lighthouse seems smaller now, more dusty and ruined than just moments before. Now, you are alone.

Flickering lanterns illuminate the chamber where the bodies of your foes (and one of your comrades) now lay. You pause, listening for any sign that more goblins might be around, but all you can hear is the ocean waves outside. You scan the area quickly for a place to sit, and take a moment to catch your breath.

OOC: Your turn. I will post again when I get back from class; if I don't hear from your character by then I will assume that you choose to relax, catch your breath, clean your weapons, etc.

Lars_Lundgren

First Post
Lars will search the storeroom. And by search, I mean opening all of the containers and determining their contents. Inspecting for fingerprints and goblin semen is not required.

Remove ads