The Official 2016 Anticipated RPGs Poll!

After taking nominations in this thread, it's time to start voting. Let us know what RPGs you are most anticipating this year. The nominations were gathered over a series of days, and culled down to those which were full roleplaying game systems (i.e. not settings, adventures, supplements, or accessories for an existing game). The poll will run for one week, after which I will announce the 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2016. You may choose up to three options.

After taking nominations in this thread, it's time to start voting. Let us know what RPGs you are most anticipating this year. The nominations were gathered over a series of days, and culled down to those which were full roleplaying game systems (i.e. not settings, adventures, supplements, or accessories for an existing game). The poll will run for one week, after which I will announce the 10 Most Anticipated Games of 2016. You may choose up to three options.

Vote by either:

1. If you are viewing this on a desktop on the news page, click here to visit the forum thread or use the poll over in the sidebar to the right. ==>
  2. If you are viewing this on a mobile device, click here to vote in the forum thread.
  3. If you are viewing this in the forum, the poll is at the top of this page.

Jabborwacky

First Post
The three that immediately jumped out at me were "Project: Dark," "Interface Zero: Fate Edition," and "The Witcher Roleplaying Game." I'm a big fan of the Interface Zero 2.0 book for Savage Worlds and in honesty it is the best written cyberpunk setting currently available. Its only competitor, the Cyberpunk 2020 RPG, really shows its age by comparison. Interface Zero takes inspiration for its setting not only from sources like Deus Ex and Ghost in the Shell, but also some Grand Theft Auto among other things. I highly recommend it. Project: Dark just sounds amazing and The Witcher is... self explanatory. :)

Thakazum

Explorer
Really looking forward to Mutant Crawl Classics. I was hoping the Kickstarter would be in 2015 but now just waiting for it in 2016. Other than that, No Thank You! Evil to introduce my kids into gaming!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads