• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

Setroxs

First Post
Humm... Hello everybody?
I guess I'll never be used to that kind of self-presentation on the Internet...
So, I'm from Canada and I've played DnD since a long time now. I've passed trough the first edition, the second one, the advanced one, those craps of 3ed and 3.5ed and I'll probably check the new 4th edition soon...
Yeah, as you can guess, I'm a lover of the firsts editions and really, if it was not because my players are allergics to those old books, I'd still be playing first ed...
Anyway, I'm really happy being here today and hope that I'll be able to help that community in any way I can!

Good day to you, fellow players and DM from everywhere!

Setroxs

Damar74

First Post
Wow, thanks for the effort! You're my hero!

How about the half elf in terms of being natural multi-classers? Can you confirm or deny the ability to gain a class ability from a different class, or is it just the at-will power gained as a per-encounter?

daviddragonbz

First Post
Sorcerer Ideas

I have a 12th level human sorcerer. High Charisma, Evocation, pretty much a blaster. Im playing in the greyhawk realms, in the city of Greyhawk and surrounding areas (mostly ruins).

Any was when we get into greyhawk there isn't much for me to do. So I was wondering if any one could give me some ideas.

Thanks​

brad-pet

Explorer
Hi everybody

Hello I'm french, 33 years old and a math teacher.

I live in France (Toulouse).

I'm an old dnd player. Actualy I haver not time nor player to play.

May be the new edition will help ....

Regards.
Brad-pet

Rinello

First Post
Hello!

Hi,

My name is Andrew, I live in Milan, Italy,
and hope to have fun in this forum!

I really like D&D and I like the new edition very much!

That's all I think :)

Leftahead

First Post
Lonngtime reader, first time caller.

Hi, ENies-

I'm a comic and game shop owner who got involved in reading the site mostly as a fanboy to keep up with the developments of 4th Edition and ended up wandering to other bits. I've enjoyed the generally civil and reasonably on-point discussions I've seen in the Forums so far.

I look forward to providing a bit more perspective form the other side of the counter.

Located in Northampton, MA, and been playing D&D 30 yrs or so, started with the first of the 'blue box' basic sets.

-Lefty (Jim C.)

Harlander

First Post
Hello!

Hello, ENWorld! Are you ready to rooooooooock!? *ahem*

Anyhow, I've been lurking here pretty much since 4e was announced, and I'm hoping to steal blatantly purloin plagiarise find some cool ideas for my inaugural 4th-edition campaign at the RPG club I play at.

Graybeard

Explorer
Leftahead,

What is the name of your store? I live in Western Mass. and finding a good FLGS is difficult due to the lack of them. I know of one in West Springfield and one in Chicopee.

thanks

Remove ads