• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

Murdochi

First Post
Just posting to say nice site, lot of great info and posters on here (and just about to compose a thread, or look for one, concerning buying 4th ed in the UK!) Cheers! :6: :6: :6:

Direwolf

First Post
Saying Hi!

Doing the "hi there" post.

Let's see, I've been lurking on the D&D 4th edition boards for some time. Great site here, and really enjoying the forum chatter.

Let see, I am from North Dakota. Been playing D&D for gosh...25+ years now. I like d8s and using obscure spells to annoy the DM.

MacAllen

First Post
Checking in

Been playing since '76 but rarely active online in forums...read and lurk, mostly :)

But I have been around long enough to know...the cake is a lie.

Custom_Hobby

First Post
Hi,

I'm Mike, the owner of CustomHobby.com. I collect & paint miniatures and make custom terrain for gaming or display. I have played D&D for 20 years and recently got a few games going on my forum. Just saying Hello.

Deaf Guardian

First Post
Hi, I'm new here, was reading this forum for a few weeks and now finally registered. I'm from Germany (which serves as an excuse for my english), playing D&D since 3.0 and now starting new with a 4e campaign.

Contrail

First Post
Hello, I've been lurking here at ENWorld on and off for a while but decided to sign up for an account now that 4E is about to be released.

- Contrail

Meghan

First Post
Hi!

I know I've registered before, and tried several times, but had many a problem.

Anywho, Hi! I'm Meg! I used to be known as several incarnations of Autumn over yonder at the wizards boards.

I like long walks on the beach, pugs, and zambonis.

My ENWorld bragging cred has to do with diaglo and all of his awesomeness, including him winning an auction to be the special ENnies guest of Monte Cook a couple of years ago and giving the tickets to me.

So hi! Glad to be here.

Remove ads