• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread - Version 2.0

scottdprt

First Post
Hello from Pennsylvania

Just a quick hello to everyone on Enworld. The site has been a great help. Hope to use the resources here to make our D&D games better, both at home and at conventions.

Scott Davenport
Mepacon RPGA Lead
A Saltmarsh Interactive Writer

Sumimi

First Post
Lurker signs up - film at 11

Taking as my screen name, my minotaur/tauren character - I'm excited
about the new 4th edition - if you consider gaming systems to be the
operating system that we run our games under:

Basic D&D was old DOS

AD&D was Windows 3.1. It worked but...

3.0 and 3.5 is Windows XP. It works great but could be better.

4th edition is Linux/OSX.

Thanel

First Post
Anyone know how to get those power cards work in MSE?

I downloaded the MSE files from Ander00 but have had no luck viewing them whatsoever in Magic Set Editor.
Any ideas?

hawkwind58

Explorer
Greetings

Hi all,

Browsed the forums a few times, but I've now joined.

I've been role-playing since the mid 70s and have played a large number of different games.

Hawk

themocaw

First Post
Hi guys.

Long time D&Der, long-time lurker, first started reading this forum for the 4E previews. People here seem cool, so yeah, consider this my official "howdy folks" post.

Favorite systems: D&D, Savage Worlds, Mekton Z.

Want to play: D&D 4e.

BlueBone

First Post
Hail fellow adventurers

I am BlueBone, a Human Mage of indeterminate age and power and I bid each of you greetings and salutations.

I found your realm whilst looking for information on the newest edition of Gary's extraordinary world of D&D. An avid participant since the 70's, I am interested to see where 4E will go. If I can be of any assistance here please let me know. :cool:

Matthra

First Post
A lurker reveals himself

I'm a regular reader of the EN world forums, and of the char op forums on the wizards site. I'm also a big fan of 4th edition, and have been surprised by the venom some people have used when talking about 4th. I'd like to see more boards than just the generic rules forum and a home grown forum, maybe a complaints forum so they are not all over the rules forum ;) .

Remove ads