• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animaniac

First Post
Introduction

undefinedundefinedundefinedHello all I am the Animaniac from Philadelphia PA Male 37 Years old as you can see by my name I love japanese Animation including Looney Toons Ect. I have over 1000 + Titles in all formats Laser disc DVD Vdo Cassette and VDO Disc Titles include Dna2, Gun Smith Cats, Ranma1/2, Chronos Crusade, Chobits, Dnangel Happy Lesson Abenobashi Shopping Arcade, Najica Blitz Tactcs, Ikki Tousen, Love Hina , Love Hina Again, Noir Full Metal Panic, Kiddy Grade,Samurai X I have a hole lot more but I will be here all day. Other than that I am a up coming Anime Artist Should have my on show out in a year or so The name ofthe series is going to be called Soul Samurais. That's all for now I will keep you posted.

angelicmadrigal

First Post
Hey all.

Yeah it's me. Everyone's friendly neighborhood game junkie. Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hey". So....Hey.

I'm pretty much an elitest snob when it comes to gaming, movies, video games, and mostly anything else . I don't like most people I meet.

I've been known to be in some pretty lame games just to get my RP fix, just ask my currernt group. They get all my horror stories. So I guess I'm just an addict; plain and simple.

Last edited:

Criton

First Post
Hello all!

I've been a fan of this website now for about 5 months and a D&D player/dm for 17 years now. What a great place to trade ideas, talk the talk, and share with other gamers.

Thanks to all that are involved with this site's upkeep and for all of those enthusiasts that keep it buzzing.

I'm currently running a D&D 3.5 ed. game here in Nashville, TN. I will make sure that all my players sign up and check this site out.

Thanks again,

Criton
:D

lindy

First Post
hello all-xbox help

i am a mom with a 11 yr. son who is into all video /computer gaming , paleontology/fossils etc,. i need some help/advice, and am probably in the wrong place for it. please let me know?i hope everyone had a great christmas. my son has a 2 yr. old xbox. we just got him some new games, halo 2 special edition, clone wars. he had a friend over a couple weeks ago with the new halo and it olayed then. now it will not play or read his games. it played one new game yesterday, but will not recognize it now. it will not even play a cleaning disc. i took the games to a video store to check them out and they work fine. so it has to be the laser eye???? how can we adjust it again or ? i really do not want to have to buy a new xbox or send it out for a 2-3 week repair period thru microsoft. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks, a mom :)

Last edited:

Lady Firehawk

First Post
Hello! I moved in from the WotC boards... ;) Anyhoo... errrr... I'll post some relevant bits about myself eventually; let's just say that I'm a weirdo 18-year-old Christian gamer nerd girl not-quite-goth sort of person who seems to be having trouble getting together with her buddies for D&D because of clashing schedules. Blaaaargh!

Oh, yeah... the post icons remind me of fark.com for some reason... :confused:

Last edited:

gokhank

First Post
It's an honor and joy for me to be a part of such group of roleplayers which I admire the intelligence and creativeness of its members dearly. I would like to thank all for their unintentional contribution to my roleplaying experience.

Hi,

I am new here. I registered on this forums some time ago, but I had not posted anything yet. Now I wish to discuss some house rules I intend to make into a complete game system. I like asian cultures, so that's what these game rules are all about. You will most often see me in the House Rules forum.

Trahnesi

First Post
Greetings from a lurker,

I've been lurking, reading story hours for a while now. (Hey! Update your story hours! You know who you are...)

I'm a long time RPer, who actually isn't very familiar with d20 or 3.0/3.5. I'm familiar with 1st and 2nd edition (I still love the utter confusion which is the 1st Ed. DMG) and I'm a big fan of other RP games. (My library includes Everway, Unknown Armies, Over The Edge, assorted White Wolf products, Fudge, Amber, Theatrix, and others. Frequently I run things in a system my players call "WHIM" - WHatever I Mandate.)

I hadn't been that interested in 3rd edition, until seeing the various tricks that you folks in story hours have been able to get it to do. I've got a game world I've been working on as an intellectual exercise, but it never really fit for any of the game systems I've encountered. However, after reading "Welcome to the Helmae" (I know I'm mispelling that) I decided that it was possible with some mild tweeking of the standard classes and religions I could maybe get the feel right. So I've finally shelled out for the PHB, and once I've had a chance to peruse that I'll probably blow some of my gift-card holidays money on the DMG.

I'll probably be lurking for a bit again, but I'll also maybe pose some questions about how folks would tweek the classes to get some specific effects that I'm interested in. And who knows, once I finish mucking with this stuff, I might actually run the game and write it up in a story hour. (Completing the circle of online life. The only question is which part of that is "compost")

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Trahnesi said:
Greetings from a lurker,

I've been lurking, reading story hours for a while now. (Hey! Update your story hours! You know who you are...)

Yessir. Right away, Sir. :)

Welcome, everyone! It's great to have you. Hey Lindy, I've dropped you an email with a suggestion for tracking down your problem.

Last edited:

addictivemalkav

First Post
Hello everybody

Hi, I've been following some of the great story hours for about a year now, especially Destans and Sepulchraves. Great Reading. I never posted, so now......

HELLO EVERYBODY, its a great site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads