• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Jester

Legend
Welcome, all!

I certainly hope you find this place as informative, friendly and interesting as I have. The people on here are great- I've met quite a few of 'em in RL, and it's not just their online personae! :lol: :p :cool:

Welcome to the community!

the Jester

Legend
147 said:
On a more selfish note, and something that is causing me to neglect my duties at home (tongue in cheek), I've been hooked on the Story Hour segment - so, many thanks to all the authors and GM's who have graciously taken the time to share their world's and sessions.

Hey, just as a note- I think you'll find that nothing pleases a story hour author as much as a post in their story hour thread that says "Hey, this is cool!" (I know that I get awful pumped up and motivated by feedback in mine- that's one of the reasons I generally update at least one of my threads a week, though I've been too busy prepping for Burning Man the last couple of weeks!).

Restill Habb

First Post
I'm here to post art. There, I said it! Lovely place, though. And by far the easiest website to register with I've visited in a long time. Nice way to start off. ;) *Looking forward to it.*

Drayis

First Post
Hello folks!This is your standard obligatory hello post.I have been RPG'ing for about 20 years.Kinda scary, shows my age :p I started out with good old D&D back in third grade, and have enjoyed it ever since then.I've done lots of playing, but I'm a noob DM.Actually, I've never DM'd before and am looking forward to trying that out.I'm fortunate in that one of my son's godfathers does a little writing for Palladium, so I've had a small opportunity to see what happens behind the scenes.Speaking of which, why all the hate for RIFTS?It makes my inner child cry :( I'll probably have several questions when I actually do start DM'ing, but I noticed the people here are amazingly friendly.I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Seph's Curse

First Post
Sorcerrer Buld Up.....Need advice

I am new to this web site.....and like to say hello....yet i have this dilemma.....i started this lvl 12 campaign and what i know good build for it.....i only played a straight sorcerer lvl 12 need help......what do ya say

LogicsFate

First Post
Seph's Curse said:
I am new to this web site.....and like to say hello....yet i have this dilemma.....i started this lvl 12 campaign and what i know good build for it.....i only played a straight sorcerer lvl 12 need help......what do ya say

Loremaster ;) , but seriously there a forum around here somewhere where you'll get the help you need

Welcome everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads