• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomotep

First Post
Hello fellow nerds, gamers, and eccentrics

I hope that all is well with everyone who reads this. My name is Thome, I have been in the gaming scene for a long while, including managing three game shops. Some of my preffered games are 7th sea, Warhammer Fantasy rpg, Mutants&Masterminds, Call of Cthulu, Champions,
L5R, but I have ran most of them over the years. Well thanks for the welcome.

Thome

Dale Nicholson

First Post
Just got back from GENCON, had a great time and was reminded of enworld when I went through "True Dungeon" with a couple guys who were wearing ENWorld T-shirts, don't know if they work for ENWorld though.

So here I am, I could not remember my password for my old login and my email has changed since I had last logged in so I just created a new account.

Desert-Raven

First Post
Greetings

Hello all,

I'm new here, just learning where all the forums are, and I'm enjoying the trip.

I've been on RPGnet for several years, lurking and otherwise...I've been gaming for coming on 20 years...starting with the basic D&D set, and currently playing everything from Mutants and Masterminds, Conan, and Buffy.

I'll probably ask a lot of dumb questions, so please be patient with me.

So, what are some recommended topics to visit...besides the Story Time section??

Thanks, and see you on the forums!!

D-R

Gabi.br

First Post
So...

Here i am. Wont be long because im using a public computer. just stoped by to say hi

well, hi.

when I learn mor how this works, i guess i will write more...

gabi

Count Poopula

First Post
Here's the scoop on the Count known as Poop!

I always try to let a log out before I log on,
Ahhhhh, that's better. So anyhoo, just joined to see if anyone knows anything about Raven's Bluff in the Forgotten Realms setting. I've been looking for maps of the place because the digital ones I have are all grainy and illegible. Any ideas anyone?
Everybody poops......sometimes,
Da Count

draven14

First Post
Music, movies, and football

I am new to this and will have to get the hang of it, but I am excited to join in. Thanks.

Frozen DM

Explorer
Hi All,

Long time lurker, finally decided to post.

Got back from my very first GenCon (so to speak, I'm actually on a contract and won't be back in Montreal till the weekend :\ ) and have decided to finally embrace the community that is EN World!

I've been gaming for over a decade now, DMing practically since day 1. I get to play from time to time, but more often then not, I'm in the shoes of all-powerful god amongst my gamers.

I'm about to start a group of players through the Shackled City hardcover and am finally getting a chance to play a d20 Modern game.

that's it for the required summary, on to posting!

Gabi.br said:
So...

Here i am. Wont be long because im using a public computer. just stoped by to say hi

well, hi.

when I learn mor how this works, i guess i will write more...

gabi

Cumprimentos, Gabriela. Eu sei que ao menos um EN Worlder está contente de o ver ao redor. Seu amigo em América, Ryan.

Edit: That's supposed to say, "Greetings, Gabriela. I know at least one EN Worlder is glad to see you around. Your friend in America, Ryan." Portuguese is not my first language.

Last edited:

jensennl

First Post
squee

hello, i just recently join en world and im looking for either an existing game to play or to start a new one. the message posted about the gaming on sunday would work great for me. i have been playing for a few years and am prone to fighters and druids. please email me with directions and times to new games, as well as some DM rules for making a character, so i know what to expect. my email is nathan.jensen@usmc.mil, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads