• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookytheda

First Post
Hello

;) Greetings,
I recently joined up for these forums, so thought that I would drop a note to say hello and introduce myself. "So hello."

Also, if anyone would like more information about me, please feel free to check out my webste: http://intrepid.raptorfleet.com.

Dale

Last edited:

T Vaughn

First Post
Hello EnWorld

I am new to this whole computer thing, but I have 26 years of D20 RPG experiance. I have played in (primerily as a DM) in many differant campaigne settings, D&D(third edition rules)StarWarsD20 being my favorites. I am a creator, meaning all of my campaigne settings are original. I would love to write campaigne settings or create creatures for a living, perhaps you guys can help.:lol:
I can be reached at TymThatcher@AOL.com if any one would like to contact me.

Last edited:

Zweihänder

First Post
Winding Road said:
Introducing myself...

I'm Jilly, also going by Winding Road or WR. I've been RPing since I was in middle school. I play mostly World of Darkness, and am recently getting acquainted with D&D and D20. I also play a lot of video games, and I'm a big fan of the Final Fantasy series. My friend Kevin encouraged me to sign up, although I haven't found his SN yet. :p Looking forward to spending time here.

Hey, Jilly!

Einkil gets a 50 XP bonus for you signing up.

perokrieg

First Post
Can't find mature players in Texas.

I need mature, drug free players in San Antonio. This is an unusual thing, apparently. I don't suppose there's anyone out there.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
perokrieg said:
I need mature, drug free players in San Antonio. This is an unusual thing, apparently. I don't suppose there's anyone out there.
I'm a mature, drug free player in Texas! Just not San Antonio. ;) Try the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum, though. :)

Nyaricus

First Post
hello all!

well, to start it all off > im 17 and a Canuck, and i have been playing D&D (AD&D in the very beginning, but then to 3e and now 3.5e) since i was 11, chilling with some buddies in someones basement or in my camper at my cabin for an entire weekend; incrediably entertained by some shoddy character sheets, a used Forgotten Realms Boxed Set (the Myth Drannor one, for those whose care) and my LG dwarf fighter named Grungi who was the proud weilder of a "modified" Bardiche of which the haft was hacked off partway, doing an impressive 1d10 damage per hit (hey, like i said, i was 11). Anyways, having come a long way from then, I am now a DM running two campaigns, one being in the Realms (still a favourite of mine) and the other being set in Ascension - Paths of Power, my very own setting.

The works of JRR Tolkien have been a forerunner in the influences that shape my gameplay and Dming style. ACS (meaning Ascension Campaign Setting) is a low-magic world set back in a time of uncertainty and warfare, corresponding to our own Crusade era; although my current game isnt dealing with the Crusade factor (being Dragons Crusades, of all things :p, heh heh) and i have done some rule revisions, created original races (well, i should say, Tolkien-inspired races) and i have changed/excluded/revised the core classes and i haev done some other rule adjustments that make more sense than "if you miss in combat, nothing happens".

I am planning on posting in the future, and i have a MSN group http://groups.msn.com/Ascension-PathsofPower of which you are welcome to join and become a member, although at this time, i have basically been transfereing 6 years worth of notes onto my computer in the hopes on then transfering those to the website, and to sum that up, there are different areas set up, but nothing in them yet. So have patience! :p

Anyways, from what i have seen here, this site has alot of potential to make my experience (and yours, considereing you are all here) involving D&D a lot better! so three cheers for Morris, Tolkien, and WotC (well, maybe just D20 in general, lmao)!

-Nyaricus

Last edited:

Nyaricus

First Post
btw, if anyone here knows of other MSN groups that i could join up with, please mention (and see above post too, for mine :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads