The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Elebar said:
Ohhh I see System Reference Document, I went to the WOtC webpage to find out what was the exact meaning of it, once you told me what it was :p

Thanks a lot for the answer
No problem. Feel free to ask whatever questions you like in any part of the forums. :)

Welcome to EN World, scratchbite! You have some amazing typing skills for a werewolf.

Hello Dire_Pug--glad to see you're keeping up with the game after all this time. Maybe you can find a 3.5 game somewhere. :)

Nw person saying hi.

Hello everyone, I'm Shakti, and am glad to be part of this forum. Been playing D&D off and on for the last 26 years. I am just getting a sense of what this site has to offer. I am just now trying to connect with the large D&D community, after years of isolation from it.

Xen_Tiras

First Post
Well, after spending quite a while just lurking on these forums, I decided to stop being lazy and register. This is a great site, and I look forward to contributing.

Imperator Rex

First Post
Hi all!

Hi everybody!

I'm Ramón, a.k.a. Imperator Rex (around here, in RPG.net just Imperator). I've come around here by the advice of Tetsujin28, who told me about this friendly site.

See you all!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Welcome Xen_Tiras! Once you start contributing you'll never stop. ;)

Hello Imperator Rex! We're certainly more friendly than most sites (IMHO, at least), though it's so large there are all sorts of people on here.

Greetings!

Greetings, learned about your community from a DM I game with at message boards. He advised that this could be a good resource.

About myself... I've been playing DND for about 2 years now... I've played through version 3.0 and 3.5 so I guess I'm pretty new to it. My favored classes are druids, monks, and rogues. I mainly like humans, dwarves, and halflings, but have been experimenting with monstrous races as well.

My prefered setting is a good tabletop game with a few friends, but I've been getting into messageboard-based gaming lately due to estrangement from my regular group.

So far this site looks promising, I'll be around!

Dahmmadev the Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads