• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Only Good Thing about HEROES...

horacethegrey

First Post
warlord said:
Lets face it the world doesn't need more endorsed dirty old men behavior. We had enough of that when the olsen twins turned 18. Lets leave young hollywood to young hollywood.
Try saying that when Emma Watson comes of age. :)

warlord

First Post
Dude I'm 19. I'm been drooling over hayden since I saw Raising Helen. My beef isn't with her I agree she's attractive. My beef is with guys in their late 20's and early 30's drooling over girls who are not legal or barely legal. Something about older dudes and younger girls creeps me out.

Last edited:

Farganger

First Post
warlord said:
Dude I'm 19. I'm been drooling over hayden since I saw Raising Helen. My beef isn't with her I agree she's attractive. My beef is with guys in their late 20's and early 30's drooling over girls who are not legal or barely legal. Something about older dudes and younger girls creeps me out.

The world must be a creepy place for you: a woman of 18 keeping company with an "old dude" in his late 20s is more the norm than the exception, both historically and cross-culturally.

But, candidly, if I were in your shoes, I'd probably be annoyed by the phenomenon as well. The good news is, you'll be in your twenties before you know it. ;)

TheLe

First Post
Depends on the country. In Asia it is very common, if not expected, for a man to marry a woman some 10 years younger than himself.

So it is not uncommon for a 30 year old man to marry someone who is 18.

`Le

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Getting them to drool back is the goal, I suppose. Keep fit, attain success, and cultivate a sense of humor.

mmu1

First Post
I saw Hayden Penettiere at Gencon - she was signing autographs and posing for pictures at a booth for some terrifying "My Little Pony"-like trading card game. If anything, she looked cuter in person. (and not quite as young, which helps with "dirty old man" issues)

Though actually, my personal favorite on Heroes is Missy Peregrym - the girl who plays Candice, the "illusionist" chick. (I hope the character doesn't turn out to be an obese male geek, it's an image I don't need...)

Shalimar

First Post
Me and my boyfriend ran into her at a party before heroes premeired last year. At the time I didn't know who she was, but man, the girl can drink. My boyfriend had to explain to me later on who she was, at the time I just thought she was a random cutie. I think she was 16 at the time, so its not like she doesn't know how to have fun.

danzig138

Explorer
warlord said:
Does "creeps me out" actually mean "Stupid older guys taking the good chicks! I don't need more competition!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads