• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Only Good Thing about HEROES...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
horacethegrey said:
Personally I'd rather have Ali Larter. :p

Not saying that Miss Panettiere is in any way repulsive. I just prefer my women with a bit more meat.

Ali or Hayden.. hmmm

Hayden might be cute, but Ali has that sexy psycho chick look nailed down. In my book that counts a lot more then the young bubbly Hollywood starlet look that Hayden has going for her.

Umbran said:
Well, they have Kristen Bell now, too. You have so many blondes to choose from....
Is this official now? Cool!

Please, take Ali and Hayden. I am already in love with Kristen Bell since I saw the first season of Veronica Mars within two days... :)

Fast Learner

First Post
I'll take Kristen Bell over Hayden any day. Except, of course, for the fact that there is roughly a 1 in 10^99 chance I'd need to ever make that decision. Still, I'm very pleased that Bell will have a multi-episode role this year. Yummmm.

(Also too skinny, but I can overlook that if she can overlook my multitude of unattractiveness issues.)

warlord

First Post
C'mon guys we're better then this. We should be watching heroes for the plot lines and to answer the imorptant questions like what happened to peter patrelli's emo hair. Lets face it the world doesn't need more endorsed dirty old men behavior. We had enough of that when the olsen twins turned 18. Lets leave young hollywood to young hollywood.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads