The Perfect Picture

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I run and play several D&D games using Maptools and am planning on running WotBS soon. In them, we use tokens to represent the PC's, NPC's and monsters. The tokens can be created fairly simply with a Token Creation tool freely available from the RPTools website. The rules framework I use, also allows you to give the token a portrait which appears when you hover your mouse over the token.

Being a finicky perfectionist, and possibly a little obsessive compulsive, I can't help but search for the perfect picture to encapsulate my PC's, NPC's and monsters. This can sometimes take days. Often I'm forced to settle on something that's not quite right and so will always be on the look-out for that perfect picture.

I believe I've just found the perfect picture for Torrent.

I'll post it below but I figured I'd start this thread in an effort to help others find those perfect pictures for NPC's and monsters. If you find a picture you think really suits the module, post it here so everyone can benefit.

58.jpg

Truename

First Post
Speaking of pictures, is there any way to get the full-resolution artwork as individual files, separate from the PDFs? I'd like to turn some of them into handouts.

Remove ads