• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

the portal opens, would you go through?

Torm

Explorer
The chance to go through to live in the 24th Century Federation? Most definitely! But I'd want to be able to take about ten more people through than what you mentioned - I could marry and\or adopt them all if it would make it fair under the rules. :lol:

JDowling

First Post
depends on what job I'd qualified for *evil grin*... perhaps if they wanted me as a diety or somesuch hehe :p

or heck, if I could have nice magical powers that'd be okay. technological knowledge of today combined with magic... my magitech empire would conquer the globe! at least until elminster took the t-bird away :(

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
if you don't have kids, or 22 if you do, with the kids being deaged to about 5 years old.

Oh, for god's sake, NO! My son's 23 and finally about to leave the house, under no circumstances would I ever want to experience him going through teenhood again! :eek:

talinthas

First Post
be transported to ansalon? in a heartbeat =)
do we get to pick a class/race, or get stuck as we are?

cause man, being a 1st level commoner sucks hard.

Halivar

First Post
Umbran said:
Honestly, though, the internal-combustion engine needs a lot of other technologies backing it up. The metallurgical needs alone are pretty darned impressive.
Ahh, but you're forgetting. This is medival + magic + steel refineries. Where did you think that masterwork steel shield came from? ;)

I think I could go live in my homebrew. Lot less chance of being roughed up by wandering monsters than in most settings, especially if you just want to hang out on the Husk with the pretty people and soak up the sun.

I don't think I'd want to be an adventurer though. Only a crazyman would go tripping in the Marrow.

Last edited:

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
I would go thoroughly but only if I could take a full set of modern encyclopedias, chemistry books, physics books, medical books, engineering books and the like with me.

Then I would use the books to give me about a +500 year technical advantage over everyone else. I would use that technical advantage to amass considerable temporal power, build a keep, laugh manically and staff the place entirely with floozies.

But to prove I am not a bad guy (so good adventurers don't show up and try to kill me and take my stuff) I would start an Orc rehabilitation program, teaching them poetry, bread-baking and other important skills.

Without the books I would just try to shove people I didn't like through the gate.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads