• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Realms of Enlightenment: The Grey Companions

Jon Potter

First Post
I don't think my players shared the enthusiasm which seems to have infected the two of you.

Shamalin's player was ticked that her divination didn't reveal anything sufficiently useful.

Huzair's player was ticked that I'd picked on his familiar.

Ayremac's player was ticked at everybody (and was considering switching characters at this point because his deity-minded holy warrior just didn't fit in so great with everyone else).

It was an... interesting time in the campaign and coming up within the next half-dozen postings or so is one of the most surprising turns of events in the game. Remember when they broke the circle binding the Negative Energy? Yeah. It's like that.

Burningspear

First Post
apart from complaining about what to play, they should not complaint at all :p
I have atm no decent game to play in and am getting frustrated by the ignorance i am surrounded with....
(playing with a trio of teenagers in a campaign, although i will try to teach them to role-play more, and the dm does not care to much, as long as there is a "game")

and:

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY the 4th of june, i became 35 :(, yeay

Burningspear

First Post
Jon Potter said:
I got you beat. I turned 39 on May 28th!

At least there is that tiny bit of comfort in the fact that you are a bit older then me, makes me feel a wee bit younger, hehehe :p

Edit: happy birthday to you as well..

Jon Potter

First Post
Burningspear said:
At least there is that tiny bit of comfort in the fact that you are a bit older then me, makes me feel a wee bit younger, hehehe :p

Yeah! Yeah! Rub it in, funny guy. I can practically feel age spots exploding on my hands.

Edit: happy birthday to you as well..

And to you, as well.

So next May, is that when the TPK is? or is that when the campaign goes Epic? OR is that when the campaign goes OSRIC? :p

I'm running towards the hill that is 40 as well, and when I turn 40 my oldest will be 13 :heh: that's a hormonal parade I don't want to attend. :eek: :lol:

Jon Potter

First Post
Hairy Minotaur said:
So next May, is that when the TPK is?

That seems like a suitable celebratory act for hitting the big 4-0.

OR is that when the campaign goes OSRIC?

Amusingly enough, I've been rereading some sections of the campaign that used old AD&D ruleset and feeling nostalgic. I haven't checked out the OSCRIC rules, but I understand that they're AD&D-ish.

Of course I also picked up a copy of Hackmaster and shuddered in horror at the metric butt-load of charts in that thing! :eek:

I'm running towards the hill that is 40 as well, and when I turn 40 my oldest will be 13 :heh: that's a hormonal parade I don't want to attend. :eek: :lol:

Both Karak's player and Morier's player have teenage daughters and they'll atest to the truth of your fears.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads