• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Retaking of Forgehold - 4E

Vargo

First Post
"What my friend meant to say is that we would like a table, with victuals, and if you happen to know this Dagron fellow, we'd like to have a short chat with him."

Diplomacy check (1d20+9=11)

To Mal: "You do realize that you have now advertised to everybody in the tavern two things: One, that we don't have much money and two, that shortly we may have some that may be taken from us by hook or by crook."

Telsayn rolls his eyes.

Velmont

First Post
Aelek enter the tavern last with Angel and look at the others. He quickly scans the room. As Mal make his speech, Wolfheart shrugs. "So Angel, do you want a stout or an ale?"

Before she can answers, Aelek attention is turned toward Telsayn. "Relax, you assume too much. It's just mean we are searching a job and that Mal is not subtle." he whispers to the dragonborn "And you just add that you doesn't trust Mal's way to find someone. I agree there is better way to do that, but as Dargon might be around, let not show any kind of disagrement between us, it always lower the pay."

Shalimar

First Post
"Well, I wouldn't trust Mal's way either, bellowing like an ox in the middle of a common room." Mira says, rolling her eyes at the the tiefling's comment to Tesylan.

Velmont

First Post
"Exactly. I don't think the merchant house is searching diplomat to negotiate with the goblins, they are searching an Ox to get rid of them. As long as he doesn't continue like that once we negotiate the contract, it will be just fine." answers Aelek, who head toward the bar.

"I'll take a stout." he then turns toward the others. "Anyone want something, I pay the first round." The half-drunk patron sitting next to where Aelek is standing turns toward him, but before he can tell a word, the Tiefling stare in the patron's eyes. "Sorry, I wasn't talking to you."

Atanatotatos

First Post
Arden sighs at the reaction of the tiefling and tells the bartender with a look to put away the bottle, then says, with a pacifying smile: One glass of wine, then. Forget my disrespectfulness, sir Wolfheart, and let us drink in friendship

Shalimar

First Post
"There is such a thing as putting your best foot forward though. If they think we are a bunch of ill mannered trolls...well, I don't want to be a troll just because my big brother has all the grace of a dragon with a tooth ache." Mira says, grinning to take the sting out of her words.

"Thanks Aelek," the girl says to the offer of the first round. "I'd like a mug of cider."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads