The Returning...

Nightcloak

First Post
Thank you Catavarie for emailing me, or I would have never known that this place still existed. I was seriously bummed when I thought this place was down for good. I was realy quite surprised and happy to read your email.

And I read on another post that Nyaricus also tried to email me back a month or two ago. Sorry, I never got that one. I don't know if ws me, my system, or the wife's yahoo acount that gobbles up my email sometimes. But thanks for trying.

I won't bore you all with the entire story of my spring and summer, lets just say:

[sblock] I lost my hard drive, with tons of D&D stuff including my home campaign, the game I was starting here, the notebook I wrote here :eek: , and to make matters worse we had a family tragedy that occupied my time. The real kick to the dice bag was thinking that this place went down for good. [/sblock]

What happened here anyways. I tried for like a month to reach ENWorld but couldn't get on?

But the rebuilding has begun indeed. For I have discovered that this place does exists, Catavarie saved my notebook (man, someday we need to meet cause I'm buying. And when I drink, it's grey goose, nothing cheap here :cool: ), and the GMF is struggling to rise like a pheonix into a new incarnation that promises to be better than ever.

I'm no legend, or myth.

But the GMF should be one and I say that it starts today!!!

Catavarie

First Post
Glad to see your back NC, now we're just missing: Mordmorgan, BSF, Cal, and Y.O. to have all the counsel members back.

But until then we must keep we must keep our gaze forward, moving onward to greatness.

We need set ourselves goals and then we must reach out and take hold of our destiny by the scrotum and squeeze until it submits to us! *cough* errm....sorry about that just watched the Battle for Rome series on Discovery Channel, think I was channeling a bit of Caesar there.

But anyways as I was saying onward and upward, men.

Catavarie

First Post
themind said:
Woah, this place got busy again. I am here again as well.

Welcome back to the fold themind. Trying to get things rolling around here and hopefully this time without a lull taking place.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Indeed, Nightcloak, it shall. You cannot imagine my joy at seeing you and many others here back. I had thought we were doomed, but I see I was wrong.

Someday we will all have to meet in person, play a game or two and see what happens when Nightcloak drinks...

Remove ads