• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ring

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Richards said:
On another note, these four people in the row across from us got up and left the theater ... No doubt they thought to themselves, "Well, that's it - happy ending. Let's get out of here and beat the rush to the exit."

Heh. :)

Thank God, I was told to 'wait all the way through the credits' on 'Young Sherlock Holmes'. That's half the enjoyment, right there! And sit through all the credits to 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' as well.

I loved 'The Ring'. Sequel next year, too.

Shadowdancer

First Post
I have to tell my embarrassing "Ring" story. I went to see it, and bought a big soda to drink. So near the end, I really had to go pee. I tried to hold it as long as possible. When the "happy ending" part came, I was thinking "I'm home free. I can make it."

Then the movie kept going, and I knew it wasn't over yet. I couldn't wait any more. I hurried to the bathroom, and then hurried back . . . just in time to see the credits scrolling! I was so mad. I had to go back the next night to see the movie again, just so I could see how it ended. But that's OK, because there were some subtle things I'd missed the first time, and I got to laugh at the reactions of everyone around me at some of the scary parts.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads