The RMU - Avengers Assemble!

Insight

Adventurer
"Well, I've got a suit," Franklin says. "I'd be happy to model it for you, if that's the game." He looks to Valeria. "I believe you've got something cooked up too, don't you?"

"If all the fuss is about who's wearing what suit, I mean, this is just silly. I'll go change."

Franklin takes his duffel bag and walks towards what he assumes are private rooms suitable for changing.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Young Richards, I believe that our guest wants to outfit us all in the same sort of costume, something like an uniform I think. Change your cloths if you must, but you are, how could I put it? 'Reasoning outside the recipient'." Offers the Mandarin, apparently a little tired of the young's impulsiveness.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"And man, a sentinel? I think they got to do some diagnostics on just the prototype AI matrix and ... "

Delta Sentinel crossed her arms and stated, manner-of-factly, "Unnecessary. The psychological evaluation and assessment on unit 11x1024 Delta Sentinel has been completed by Professor Charles Xavier of the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning within the last 90 days. Next evaluation pending."

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
"Young Richards, I believe that our guest wants to outfit us all in the same sort of costume, something like an uniform I think. Change your cloths if you must, but you are, how could I put it? 'Reasoning outside the recipient'." Offers the Mandarin, apparently a little tired of the young's impulsiveness.

"I happen to like my own suit, thanks."

Velmont

First Post
"You have a nice building, but that's enough for me to go blindly into mission for your Boss, Ms Hand. But what should I gain to join your organization?" ask Gambit without much emotion. "New Orleans have be stricken badly enough and it could have been worse if I hadn't been there, so keeping me away from my city is making it more vulnerable."

Shayuri

First Post
Valeria gave Kai a sympathetic smile and nodded, "Yeah, he pretty much makes everyone look that way. He doesn't mean to...he' just really into what he does, and he's gotten kind of a big head about it."

She glanced over at Franklin, then back. "One reason I wanted to come out here, in fact."

jkason

First Post
Kai Pak aka Power Pak

Delta Sentinel crossed her arms and stated, manner-of-factly, "Unnecessary. The psychological evaluation and assessment on unit 11x1024 Delta Sentinel has been completed by Professor Charles Xavier of the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning within the last 90 days. Next evaluation pending."

"Doom, now Xavier?" Kai says. "Feeling a little out of my league here."

Valeria gave Kai a sympathetic smile and nodded, "Yeah, he pretty much makes everyone look that way. He doesn't mean to...he' just really into what he does, and he's gotten kind of a big head about it."

She glanced over at Franklin, then back. "One reason I wanted to come out here, in fact."

"I think I know what you mean," Kai says. "Both of my 'rents are major brains. If I hadn't gotten my powers, not sure there's anything I could do they couldn't do better."

Ms. Hand interrupts, trying to keep the group somewhat focused.

"When I said suit up, I just meant that you could put on whatever clothes you felt were necessary. The Boss and I weren't sure that Mr. Pak would prefer to fight crime in his jeans."

She sneers at The Mandarin. "So if you could keep your witty comments to yourself, it would be much appreciated."

"And Gambit, the reason we've brought you here should be obvious. The people behind the attacks on New Orleans may be the same as the ones who have been terrorizing the whole country."

Her attention snaps back to the group.

"Now, before you all get too excited, this is going to be a simple bag-and-tag mission. A new cape has arrived in town, and I want you to pick him up and bring him here. He may have some valuable information on what we're dealing with. His designation is Devil, and you'll find him at Jack's Boxing Club in Hell's Kitchen. Bring him here quickly and quietly. If anything goes wrong, we leave it in your hands. Any further questions?"

[sblock=Dossier Update]Devil will be added to the dossier.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"I wanted to hear it from you. Working on suppositions is bad for business. If you can tell that, I suppose you have collected information about the events that have hit New Orleans. Would I be able to access it and see by myself all that intelligence related to the city?" ask Gambit.

Remove ads