• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The RPG Class Test

Mycanid

First Post
I must admit this is one of the funniest threads I have seen in a long time! :p

All right then! An online group it is ... err ... 7th level? Just for healing spells? What about being the avenging force of nature or some other strange twist on things??? (Not that I personally would be such a thing....)

But I'll leave the songwriting to Thunderfoot. My lyrics aren't worth a copper piece ... just came up with one while driving home today, a variation on a song by the Chieftains (I'm a Celtic folk music fan ya see.)

Ohhhh .....
If I had a cat, I'd get her a book
And build her a house in a shoe.
And then I would get a book of my own
And paddle off in my canoe.
HEY!

{Insert fast paced, multi-instrumental reel music with shouts and whoops and hollers}

See what I mean :(

I have a good singing voice, but a songwriter I am not....

Vague Jayhawk

First Post
Arcane Trickster

Smart and sneaky!

Of course I had to give them a fake personal information to get that answer. Which in retrospect is rather appropriate to the result.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Spellsword
51% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 44% Spirituality
Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you’ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don’t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

I got this another time too.

Balgus

First Post
Bard
55% Combativeness, 60% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 44% Spirituality
Dashing and multi-talented: You are a Bard!
A decent warriors, reasonable spell-caster, and fairly good at tricking people, the Bard is the jack of all trades. These charming fellows live by their wits, though a sharp blade, a few spells, and some lockpicks never hurt.
Smart, sneaky, and aggressive, you're probably good at most things you try. You don’t have much need for spirituality or superstition and are much more likely to live in the here and now... and if you can get some fun and profit out of the here and now, even better.

Of course I think I look better than Devis

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads