DMs Guild The Ruined Tower of Zenopus 5E conversion on DMs Guild...Now with a dungeon map!

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
The Ruined Tower of Zenopus was reviewed here on En World this week, in the "DMs Guild Extra: Community Reviews" column by SMHWorlds:

Read my blog post where I shared the review. More reviews of the module can be found on my blog; the links are above.

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Screen%2BShot%2BDMs%2BMap.png

I am pleased to announce that a dungeon map is now included with the Ruined Tower of Zenopus adventure on DMs Guild!

There are actually two map files: a DM's and a Player's version. These are png files optimized for use in Roll20, but are also printable. These should be available to everyone that has already purchased the adventure. Read more here:

Zenopus Archives announcement of the new map

Last edited:

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Another review of the Ruined Tower of Zenopus:

The Fen Orc blog on the Ruined Tower of Zenopus

"Two bucks buys you 18 pages, faultlessly formatted and a beautiful cover painting (Thomas Cole’s 1838 Italian Coast Scene with Ruined Tower) that seems to symbolise the whole project: the crumbling tower is the monument of Holmes’ Basic D&D; the idyllic shepherd tending his flock in the shadow of the tower, that is Zach; the little boat out among the islets, that’s us, wondering if we should put ashore: in a moment the shepherd will stand up and wave to us to drop anchor. There’s treasure here, you see, that Zach knows about, in a place long neglected."

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Last edited:

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Today I've released an updated version of the pdf of The Ruined Tower of Zenopus adventure (5e Conversion) on DMs Guild.

There are two main additions:
1. A full-page illustration by Chris Holmes, son of J. Eric Holmes...!
2. A printer-friendly dungeon map.

All previous purchasers should be able to go back & download the updated pdf.

If you missed it, the product was previously updated with Roll20-optimized map files (one DM version, one Player version). See post above in this thread for a preview.

Click here to read more & see a preview of the new pages

Click here to go directly to the product page on DMs Guild

Last edited:

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Just noticed that DMs Guild is having a Cyber Monday sale, and 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘂𝘀 is included, so it is currently only $1.59. Sale is on for about 16.5 hours more.

Remove ads