The Runic Cthulhu Hour: Something wrong in a small town college.

Rune

Once A Fool
We will, but I wouldn't count on it before fall.

I will have a couple of summer campaigns going, though, if you want to check those out in the meantime.

Rune

Once A Fool
Hammerhead said:
This is freaky.

As freakiness was my intention, I'll take that as a compliment. :D

Thanks for dropping by, Hammerhead. As you've probably noticed, this story has a tone quite a bit different than the dwarves story (or any of my other stories, for that matter. Sheesh! I write too many story hours!). Hope you enjoy them both!

Kesh

First Post
Somehow, I'm not surprised you came up with this one, Rune. :D

I have to say, I'm sorry I'm not in Berea anymore! I would've loved to try out this campaign. Ah well. It's kinda fun to read through this and see the descriptions of familiar places twisted in Lovecraftian style.

Plus, it just made sense that no one would want to take their injured to Berea Hospital. Now we know the real reason why! :cool:

Rune

Once A Fool
Hey, good to see ya, Kesh! It would have been great to have you in this game. Maybe if you drop by for a visit (long way from Alaska, I know), we'll see what happens.

Kesh said:

Plus, it just made sense that no one would want to take their injured to Berea Hospital. Now we know the real reason why! :cool:

You mean you think you do!

weiknarf

Explorer
Rune said:
12 April, 2002 Session. Part 2

He slides down the ladder for the full distance, trusting in the entity at the bottom to break his fall. With a scream and a series of cracking sounds, the entity does just that.

Dustin jumps up and down on whatever creature he landed on. He is determined not to be attacked by it. Jess hands him a lighter and they soon see that Dustin has killed a middle-aged woman. Her neck is broken and her back is very likely also snapped in a few places. Fear will make people do monstrous things.

They make their way to the other group, cautiously, but with great attention to their speed.

:eek:

Remove ads