• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Second Golden Age of Oannon

Jack of Tales

First Post
Jack twirls his new prize around his finger and nods quietly to the elf with a grin on his face. The moment the guards leave he turns around and walks into the room where the innkeeper is. Hey, Innkeep are you alright? Need any medical attention?

Dekana

Explorer
Daniel walks over to the innkeeper as well. "Is everything alright? It sounded like they were looking for something - or someone."

Arkhandus

First Post
Nezzern, gnome evoker

Nezzern keeps his thoughts to himself for now while he wonders what exactly that was all about. The gnome mutters "Well, at least they saw fit to leave without robbing us. Truly, this town is plagued with ruffians. Even among the guards." He sniffs.

Dekana

Explorer
These things will happen, especially on a messageboard game. But that gives me the chance to do something I never do; retire my character! (... in a sense)

THE FUTURE OF DANIEL FRY

--Following his participation in a riot in which a Lord was killed by an angry mob, Daniel attempted to bring down the government. Sadly, he could not muster the numbers necessary to be successful. His efforts at finding the rebel Lord Gilliam were in vain, mostly due to an inconvenient inspection by a troop of soldiers in an inn. Without a strong leader to plan the attack, the small rebellion was quickly put down. Daniel himself was hung from the gallows a few months later.

... of course if Altair comes back, this possible future of Daniel may be averted (read: edited out). Don't let such a promising young man's life go to waste!

Remove ads