• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion

Ferrix

Explorer
[sblock=Kitchen]Shenystari having prepared them a cup of the kalashtar teas she favored sits and listens to Bail's stories, her thoughts being drawn away from the darkness of the earlier moment.

"I think we should go see one of your games sometimes, when is the next one?"

She sips at her tea for a while longer, interjecting with the occasional compliment or comment, but focusing more on relaxing from the moment which shook her. After her cup of tea, she gives Rayni a warm hug, congratulating Bail one last time and retires for the night.[/sblock]

Shenystari nods at the information from Mel, although she had really wanted to hear more about it from Rayni, she let it pass as the conversation moved on.

She turned towards Bail who had been casting her the occasional look, "I'm alright, the food is just a bit spicy for my taste."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sheny, next time we get a chance, I'll tell you all about what it's like in my homeland, living under the eye of the Honoured Ancestors, but...for now, I'm trying to be as much like a Khorvaire elf as I can, so I don't want to attract too much attention...There are those from my homeland who may wish me ill because of who I am..." Rayni glances around a bit furtively when she mentions the honoured ancestors--Mel has taught her to be careful about mentioning them.

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:
"A party? Wow, what did he look like? Was he potentialy influential?"

"No idea, I only have a letter." says Harolk raising an eyebrow. "But it was very, you know, written in cool ink and stuff, so I guess maybe he´s"

Bront said:
"If you need a date, I have a friend who always enjoys parties"

"I don´t have problems with dates" Harolk smiles proudly.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Can I see it? You can learn a lot about someone from how they write." Mel says.

If she gets a look at it, she'll see if she can recognise any of the seals or names.

OOC: KN: Nobility +9

Someone

Adventurer
Harolk searches his pockets. "i think I don´t have it here" (ooc: seems the most reasonable thing) "But the seal was like this" adds, looking for something to writhe with.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Being an unlettered barbarian conversations of royalty and seals held little interest to Bail, although he did like a party "Can we bring my team along Harolk?", Bail asks his companion from an earlier adventure, "I mean to the party. Could I bring the boys and girls? They love a good bash" he finishes, slurping a mouthful of the house ale.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Mel chuckles, "Bail, If this is a noble, I'm not sure it's the kind of party they'd be welcome at. At least, not unless they cleaned up and were a lot quieter."

Mel will try to figure out what she can based off of what Harolk draws.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bail shrugs his shoulders and takes another long pull of his drink "Where's that waitress when you need her?" he says, his eyes sliding over the half-orc talking to the forged "Couldn't you have lost him somewhere Hxaptos?" Bail asks flicking a thumb towards the tinkerer. His voice however does not hold the same amount of venom in it as it had when he had previously encountered Tondrek. In fact, there was no venom at all, there was more of a contented ineviatability to his uneducated drawl.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hxaptos said:
"Nasty stuff that is, seen plenty of it I have. We can wander by the nearest Jorasco house after dinner." says Hxaptos almost nonchalantly
"Er... I don't think so. I would have gone myself earlier. I... look I know we're all running from something, I really can't think of any other reason why we would have all met like we did. They could find me too easy at one of the hospitals. So I just tried to tough it out. If you know anything that could help Hxaptos, I'd appreciate it though," Arimat says in a low voice, casting a furtive glance around

~~~

Mel takes a look at the drawing and furrows her brow. "I don't recognize the name Lorien, but I know the flail is part of House Thurannni's coat of arms," she says after a moment's consideration.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads