• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret Scion

Bront

The man with the probe
"Poor thing, you shouldn't have let it get so bad Arimart. That could lay you up for quite a while." Mel says with concern.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Someone said:
Isida: [sblock]What was in the letter?[/sblock]
Harolk: [sblock]OOC: My bad, missed it, knew I forgot something...

Silas,

We have awaited your letter and have not yet heard word from you. How fare you? Is your cousin well? We hope to see you at our party as planned, and your cousin is welcome if he wishes.

~Lorien
The handwriting is neat and simple, like that of a scribe. It's hard to tell if the hand is feminine or masculine.[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
[sblock=Bail's room]Bail is stunned, shocked into silence. He gathers his thoughts and then says heatedly "Is this the first time you have deceived me? Or have there been other instances? You think that because I am a young boy, ay a boy, size does not make a man, that you can toy with me? he stands and paces away from Mel "Leave my room. I need to be alone"[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Bail's Room]Mel frown, obviously upset by Bail's reaction. "Bail, I'm scared. I likely have my father's men after me. I have to be careful who I tell this to. But that's not why I did what I did Bail." Mel pauses a moment, "I did it because I care about you Bail. I... I... I'm sorry."

Mel fights back tears. "If you want, I'll go, but please don't hate me for this Bail..."[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
[sblock=Bail's room]"I do not hate you but I am disappointed and confused. Please, leave me be, I need to think" Bail turns his back on the lady and looks out the window into the deepining dark.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Bail's room]Mel puts her hand on Bail's shoulder temderly, but lets it slide off as she gets up and walks out of his room.[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Harolk: [sblock]
Silas,

We have awaited your letter and have not yet heard word from you. How fare you? Is your cousin well? We hope to see you at our party as planned, and your cousin is welcome if he wishes.

~Lorien

The handwriting is neat and simple, like that of a scribe. It's hard to tell if the hand is feminine or masculine.[/sblock]

Isida [sblock]"Lorien? Sounds elvish." mutters Harolk. "I don´t think I like this, after Silas went missing"

But after a while he realizes that, if the letter author has something to do with the Silas dissaparition he wouldn´t be inviting his cousing to a party. Unless... Nah, whatever it is he´ll find out more if he goes to the party, not if he hides like a turtle. If he knew who´s that Lorien...[/sblock]

"Now that I remember" says Harolk. "Do any of you know anyone named Lorien? Or who uses a wax seal shaped as a flail?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, but I could probably look into it," Mel says. "I made a few contacts, so I could probably research him."

"Anyone else have any names they'd like me to look into? Or maybe names they heard something interesting about?"

Someone

Adventurer
"That would be great" says Harolk. "It´s funny, since he apparently invited me to a party and I have no idea of who´s him. Or her."

Bront

The man with the probe
"A party? Wow, what did he look like? Was he potentialy influential? If you need a date, I have a friend who always enjoys parties."

Remove ads