D&D 5E The Secret Under the Stairs (IC)

Fenris

Adventurer
Terry nearly loses his balance once again. This ordeal is getting
too strong to ignore or shrug off. "M-mom - what's going on? I-I'm gonna fall!"
his voice was shaky as his head rang, and he was hardly capable of standing.
"There!" Terry pointed at the obvious glow from Bella's key. "Something very wrong is going on here, there's unnatural evil coming from Bell. Much more than I'm used to."

Brad scoffs "Evil? You have been watching too many movies on Chiller man. It is just some glow necklace or something. " laughs Brad. He pauses a moment watching the pain and discomfort on everyone elses faces with some consternation. is that humming bothering you guys? Probably a loose wire or something, I can fix it. I bet there is s short behind that door there, that light came on when the buzzing started." says Brad getting up to head over to the door.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Miriam

Miriam rises to her feet to go tend to Terry but loses her balance and falls to her knees. Looking at the closet and the light coming from it she starts to feel light headed. Shaking her head to clear it she struggles to her feet using the table for support.

Miriam wipes the cold film of sweat from her brow. " Mark, is that a fire in the closet under the stairs?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"What the???" Through the dizziness Bella claws at the glowing key around her neck, yanking it off. She hears her mother's warning of fire and yells at Brad, "No, don't open it if there's a fire!! Someone call the firemen or an exorcist or something!" She holds the warm, glowing key in her hand. "I dunno WHAT is going on anymore."

mips42

Adventurer
'Wait, Brad.' Mark sighs heavily, 'Everyone, I should probably have told you all this long ago but, this kind of thing has been happening to me for at least a few years now. I know it's weird and scary, I'm scared, too. But, know this: you are not crazy, this is real. These things that you're seeing and hearing are real. Brad, I'm reasonably sure you saw the creature that that man in Lotsa Burger became. I don't know what it is or was but it's a real creature.
'Whatever is happening, it's real and we need to be exceedingly careful right now. When you open that door, there's no way of knowing what might happen so, please be careful.'

mips42

Adventurer
'As someone once said, "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."'

Remove ads