The Shadowlight Chronicles; now full-fledged d20 Modern!

Sorry! I've had trouble posting to the boards lately. Our group has not disbanded, but we haven't really played much either -- we've ended up getting together and doing other things for about a month and a half now. I'll talk to the DM and see what he has in mind.

And yes, the xbox (or pair of them, now -- nothing like two linked systems playing Halo teams!) has contributed a lot to our delinquency. :(

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Joshua Dyal said:
And yes, the xbox (or pair of them, now -- nothing like two linked systems playing Halo teams!) has contributed a lot to our delinquency. :(

I really hate your xboxes...

OK, I talked to the DM and here's the latest. Apparently, I'm not the only one who's asked for us to get back on track with this game, so we're looking at having a go again this weekend, assuming that some other real-life interruption doesn't intrude (I should comment, that while the xbox certainly contributed to our delay, real-life interruptions have done so considerably as well.) Also, when d20 Modern comes out, we may actually do a full scale conversion. Since the classes will be the same, the conversion process will actually be quite simple, I think, so there's really no reason why not to do it.

Anyway, with any luck, at this time next week, I'll be typing up my update from our latest play session.

Jodo Kast

First Post
Glad to hear more updates are forthcoming! This story hour helped inspire me to run a d20 Modern (actually, Shadow Chasers mini-RPG rules) horror game that has been a real success so far. We're planning to convert to d20 Modern as well. We've even started a story hour called First Sight. I look forward to following the further exploits of your group.

Jodo Kast said:
Glad to hear more updates are forthcoming! This story hour helped inspire me to run a d20 Modern (actually, Shadow Chasers mini-RPG rules) horror game that has been a real success so far. We're planning to convert to d20 Modern as well. We've even started a story hour called First Sight. I look forward to following the further exploits of your group.
We are too! The game's been great fun so far, if a bit rocky on actually having session lately! But we have a pretty fun group. The husbands are all old-timer roleplayers, who like roleplaying (as opposed to other styles!) and the wives are all game to jump in there and do a good job too. This campaign is perfect for us right now.

shadowlight

First Post
11/02/02 -- The date on Joshua's tombstone?

OK J-Dog, tomorrow night is definitely on... and it's all about survival >:)

.... Muhahahahahahaa......

Remove ads