The Shadowlight Chronicles; now full-fledged d20 Modern!

OK, my fears about d20 Modern seem to be completely unfounded -- even the basic generic classes rock! We're going towards our full-blown conversion here soon. Also, although all the boys in the campaign are heading to Chicago for Mark's gameday, we'll probably do Matt and Tim's episode in Alaska in the car on the way West, so I should have one more update next week.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
Good to hear, Joshua. I picked up a copy yesturday as well. I love it so far. I am impressed with the basic classes and I can't wait to get a game going.

Looking forward to your next update.

Well, we didn't do Alaska after all, but now you can look forward to our ULTIMATE Chicago Games day story hour. Including our first test drive with d20 Call of Cthulhu and d20 Modern.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
I'm still waiting to see d20 Modern in Europe...

I'll buy it as soon as I get money, and it's all your fault...

:)

shadowlight

First Post
d20 Modern

I've got to say that I LOVE d20 Modern as well. I'm amazed at how well-thought-out EVERY aspect of the game is!

One of my favorite things about the system is that the non-fighter types can finally contribute meaningfully to both non-combat and combat encounters.

I'm converting the campaign to d20 Modern and I think all the players will enjoy the game a lot more.

Actually, we played some good old fashioned D&D this last week, and Chicago game day the weekend before. I think (shadowlight! shadowlight! Paging shadowlight!) that we're back on with this game this weekend, though.

garyh

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
Actually, we played some good old fashioned D&D this last week, and Chicago game day the weekend before. I think (shadowlight! shadowlight! Paging shadowlight!) that we're back on with this game this weekend, though.

Alright, then - my target has now shifted to everyone's PHBs. :eek:

Quickbeam

Explorer
Wicked cool Story Hour so far JD...keep it coming! And like others who've posted herein before me, d20 Modern has now made its way onto my list of things I'm going to own in the near future. You get all the credit for that WotC impending sale :).

Remove ads