The Shadowlight Chronicles; now full-fledged d20 Modern!

Cool! Like I said before, though -- it's probably my favorite d20 book to date. It's just an extremely well-done game that happens to fit my tastes exactly...

MattL

First Post
Josh,

please finish the story, if you still remember it. I am a little fuzzy about what Tim and I found. I rember we went down in the wreckage of the burnt down head-quarters and we saw some symbols but... after that my memory is a blank as to what we did.

Matt

Jodo Kast

First Post
Joshua, just rediscovering this story hour after being away for awhile. I like the new stuff, glad to hear you've converted over to d20 Modern. I'm having a helluva time doing the same with my game, as I fudged a lot of the mechanics early on. The good part about starting with the "light" version of d20 Modern from the Shadow Chasers Polyhedron is that I tinkered around and created some cool rules and spell effects on my own. As my game is story driven and only has one regular PC, the mechanics are not a huge issue. I'm still considering a larger game with 4-6 PCs, using full-fledged d20 Modern rules.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases