The Speaker in Dreams (OOC)

Nero Kingsley

First Post
Everything looks good, Talvarianna. :)

If you have any preference for what kind of animal companion and what not, you should probably do the stats. I can do them, if that's what you'd prefer, though.

Sounds good to me, Kafkonia. Just be sure to specify before you post IC.

Nero Kingsley

First Post
Doh! You're DMing the next adventure in the campaign, Rayex! :lol:

Hopefully, we'll get that far and much further. But in that event, you would probably have to sit out the Standing Stone. You're still welcome to join, and if at all possible, I could bring Fiona back in for the third adventure (which hopefully, you aren't planning on DMing :lol: ).

Rayex

First Post
Seeing as there are loads of tanks submitted, I'll change Fiona to a Wizard instead of a Monk. Will post her first draft later today/early tomorrow!

Rayex

First Post
Nero Kingsley said:
Doh! You're DMing the next adventure in the campaign, Rayex! :lol:

Hopefully, we'll get that far and much further. But in that event, you would probably have to sit out the Standing Stone. You're still welcome to join, and if at all possible, I could bring Fiona back in for the third adventure (which hopefully, you aren't planning on DMing :lol: ).

I'm starting with that one, but planing on the whole run myself. However, I've no problems playing a game I know the contents off; Metagaming is not my alley, that removes all the fun.

Rayex

First Post
Nero Kingsley said:
If you're confident you can do the Standing Stone without metagaming, you're more than welcome to come along. ;)

Thanks, sounds great! However, I'm not chosen for this game yet, so there might be no "problems" at all :)

nonamazing

Explorer
Nero Kingsley said:
Looks good, Nonamazing. Usually, the last person in is the healer, not the first . I dig the bard/cleric mix .

I wanted him to be the very definition of a support character, with lots of ways to enhance his teammates. Although his background makes him out to be a very sterotypical 'lone wanderer' type, he's actually very preoccupied with helping others more than himself. I've always thought that bardic music was a good way to help the party as a whole, and with the cleric levels added he's also a capable healer and can lay down some decent cover fire (I'm thinking that instead of actually trying to bring down the enemy, he'll use aid another actions to give his allies bonuses).

Nero Kingsley said:
I forgot to specify that you don't get the extra ability score point you normally would every 4 levels.

I've fixed/adjusted his scores to take this into account. In order to keep his Wisdom fiarly high, I took hits to Charisma and Constitution (and I lowered his hit points accordingly).

Last edited:

Kafkonia

First Post
Nero Kingsley said:
Sounds good to me, Kafkonia. Just be sure to specify before you post IC.

I figure she'll probably usually leave her lockpicks, unless she expects to be... liberating something. Likewise, she'll leave the sunrod behind unless she thinks she'll be heading somewhere dark.

Nero Kingsley

First Post
An important note I left out - assume that everyone in the party knows eachother and have been together for an adventure prior to this one. The party just so happens to be passing through the town of Brindinford as the annual fair is going on and stops to check out the festivities, rest, stock up on supplies, etc. (or perhaps your character has his/her own reason for coming to Brindinford!).

Remove ads